By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Boycotting Nintendo !!!

Branko2166 said:
Hmm interesting point you make there Jake. Although Nintendo has been generally good with gameplay their overall delivery in other categories like sound has plenty of room for improvement.
Will be interesting to see if they make a greater effort in this area over the next couple of years or if we will have to wait until the next Nintendo console.

I would put voice acting with story telling or cinematics rather than sound. Nintendo has some of the best in-game music in Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, and Super Smash Bros Brawl. 

Around the Network
Sherlock99 said:
Boycott nintendo, lol HAha i needed that laugh thanks jake_the_fake1.

you're welcome :)

jake_the_fake1 said:
trestres said:
No one is with you, besides, how come a PS3 fanboy is boycotting Nintendo?? Outrageous!!

LOLz, where ever did you get that Idea?

Most that now me, know that I only have a Wii, surprise and welcome to the "now you know" crew, nice to have you on board :)

Yea, you only own a Wii, but going through your post history it seems that you hate it more than actual death. I just read a thread where you said you regret buying your Wii. And another one saying you'll be picking up a PS3 soon.

So safe to assume you are Sony biased and most likely a PS3 fanboy, so this thread = no credibility.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

im boycotting boycotting. aw crap.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

trestres said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
trestres said:
No one is with you, besides, how come a PS3 fanboy is boycotting Nintendo?? Outrageous!!

Most that now me, know that I only have a Wii, surprise and welcome to the "now you know" crew, nice to have you on board :)

Yea, you only own a Wii, but going through your post history it seems that you hate it more than actual death. I just read a thread where you said you regret buying your Wii. And another one saying you'll be picking up a PS3 soon.

So safe to assume you are Sony biased and most likely a PS3 fanboy, so this thread = no credibility.

this thread is about as credible as those other boycotting threads, so why not create a thread about boycotting no credible boycott threads, that'll get people talking about it. LOLz

Around the Network
trestres said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
trestres said:

So you are saying that a general rule is that if someone has a different preference they can't put fourth a relevant and thought provoking thread?? That's not to say that i necessarily agree or disagree with the thread but that I believe that all people should debate and put forward their arguments.

I'll boycott Nintendo only if the next Zelda has voice acting. Voice acting in Zelda = dead franchise.

@Branko: He was banned for trolling on Nintendo forums already, I know what I'm saying.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

I thought the mods were locking boycott troll "me too!" threads.

Oh well. If they won't, I will. No I'm not a mod but I'm so awesome that I can lock your thread anyway.

LOCKED!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

trestres said:
@Branko: He was banned for trolling on Nintendo forums already, I know what I'm saying.

screen shot or it didn't happen :)