By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Boycotting Nintendo !!!

No one is with you, besides, how come a PS3 fanboy is boycotting Nintendo?? Outrageous!!

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
jake_the_fake1 said:
sc94597 said:
Link never even have text speech in the other games. Link should not talk, everybody else should.

Then were some what in agreement, join my boycott so at least everyone in links world has a voice even is link remains mute as Helen Keller.

No because I still like nintendo games, and will still buy them. 

Cougarman said:
i boycott, boycott threads

you're one step closer to being one of the cool kids, so creat your own thread boycotting boycott threads, then you'll be one of us smart cool kids B)

I give this thread a 9.1

/end thread

(being we are doing trends, I thought I would pull out the two that annoy me the most) :)

sc94597 said:
jake_the_fake1 said:
sc94597 said:
Link never even have text speech in the other games. Link should not talk, everybody else should.

Then were some what in agreement, join my boycott so at least everyone in links world has a voice even is link remains mute as Helen Keller.

No because I still like nintendo games, and will still buy them.

that's your choice, thank you for participating in my thread though, have a nice day :)

Around the Network
Foshoryuken said:
Cougarman said:

If your gonna boycott anything.....

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=28445

Boycott these!!

LOLz, that's the spirit

trestres said:
No one is with you, besides, how come a PS3 fanboy is boycotting Nintendo?? Outrageous!!

LOLz, where ever did you get that Idea?

Most that now me, know that I only have a Wii, surprise and welcome to the "now you know" crew, nice to have you on board :)

jake_the_fake1 said:
Cougarman said:

you're one step closer to being one of the cool kids, so creat your own thread boycotting boycott threads, then you'll be one of us smart cool kids B)

by creating a thread about boycotting boycott threads defeats my boycott in fact by participating in this thread i am sort of breaking my boycott

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Hmm interesting point you make there Jake. Although Nintendo has been generally good with gameplay their overall delivery in other categories like sound has plenty of room for improvement.
Will be interesting to see if they make a greater effort in this area over the next couple of years or if we will have to wait until the next Nintendo console.

Boycott nintendo, lol HAha i needed that laugh thanks jake_the_fake1.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99