By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SSBB best fighter of all time?

SSBB, is the best game of all time!!

the ability to store photos and replays in SD, and share them as well makes it even better, also online and soooo many things to unlock and so many modes!!!

freaking awesome game, and maybe best selling of 2008!! : )

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Around the Network

Yeah, I'm sorry but Super Street Fighter II Turbo, Soul Calibur 1 (and maybe 2) beat Smash Bros hands down.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

pichu_pichu said:

nope, because Pichu has been cut out.

Pichu wasn't cut out, it evolved! The green band alternate costume is proof!

On topic: In my opinion, yes.

Brawl FC: 2106-1814-5245

Ive played Street Fighter when younger, and I own gamecube Soul Caliber 2, and they're fun and all, but Smash is just something they could never match

Street fighter 2 was fun but i think brawl has it beat

Around the Network

Oh, and Soul Calibur

How could I forget that.

SSBB actually comes in fifth

1. Street Fighter 2
2. Soul Calibur 2
3. Tekken 2/3
4. Virtua Fighter 5
5. SSBB

come on dmj... SFII isn't that good compared to other 2d fighters.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I think while brawl has more stuff, Melee is the better fighting game. Kinda like how Advance wars day of ruin>advance wars dual strike. Melee's fighitng system is much deeper and more enjoyable... roughly 1/2 of my melee skills were worthless for brawl... no shuflling, no L cancel, no wavedash... they even took out CCing!

Riot Of The Blood said:
no combos=fail.

Why would you make a fighting game with no combos? How stupid is nintendo? Brawl seems like a noob game sometimes with all the stupid camping and lack of tech.

*agress*
The original was too combo havey while melee got it just right. And brawl has no combos... 

Hawkeye said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
no combos=fail.

Why would you make a fighting game with no combos? How stupid is nintendo? Brawl seems like a noob game sometimes with all the stupid camping and lack of tech.

*agress*
The original was too combo havey while melee got it just right. And brawl has no combos...

why does everyone say there are no combos? its like people dont expect to get into ridiculously specific situations against specific characters.

melee was a bit too combo heavy. i mean, some people could take off half a stock worth of damage with a combo that wasnt too dependant on many things. but having some combos is definitely needed. sacred combo FTW

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9S-4MgKXElU

edit: specific characters

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.