By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rockets FFA Double XP WkEnd Halo 3

Just giving you guys that play Halo3 a heads up that Rockets Free For All is the Double XP playlist this weekend.  See ya on there.  Should make for some great replays.

Around the Network

Damn, I'll try...but my car broke down last night. Will be fixing it for the most part of the weekend...

JaggedSac said:
Just giving you guys that play Halo3 a heads up that Rockets Free For All is the Double XP playlist this weekend.  See ya on there.  Should make for some great replays.

No offense but this is the worst double XP weekend yet. Legendary Brawl last week was the shit.

Man I love Rockets, wish it were team rockets though. I just destroyed the guys in the game I just played, but had to get off to eat.

Rockets are the only gametype where I don't do well. Otherwise my K/D ratio is 4.5 to one. I don't see the skill involved. 

Around the Network

I hope they bring Grifball back.

I played a few games of it yesterday. It was fun but nothing special. Today I just played a whole bunch of mlg. If Bungie is looking for good numbers in playlists they should do GrifBall every weekend.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I'd say team snipers was a hit. What do you guys think of the 1v1 playlist.

I haven't played 1v1 yet. I tend to stay out of new ranked game types the first few weeks except Big Team. Halo 2 had an awesome Head-to-Head. Is it just as good?

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Well it would be great but there's one huge flaw. There's a waypoint over the leader's head so the game tends to end up very close due to the leader being at a huge disadvantage.