By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NHL: 2008-2009 Offseason Thread

Ryan Whitney'll miss at least 2 months of the season (probably more). That'll hurt the Penguins a lot......plays a lot of minutes, and is involved heavily in the offense.
http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=246540&lid=sublink01&lpos=headlines_nhl

Why go for McCabe Florida?
http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=246307&lid=sublink04&lpos=headlines_nhl

Around the Network

Stefan Legein quitting hockey @ 19.........must be something medical.
http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=246953&lid=headline&lpos=secStory_nhl

The Yahoo Fantasy Hockey season is going to open up soon for registration. I'm going to create a league once registration opens up and i'm looking for more people who are interested in joining. I've done fantasy hockey the past 2 seasons & it's a lot of fun. If anyone is interested in joining just send me a PM

That Was Left-Handed

Xbox Live: Spire VII

Playstation 3 Network: Spire_VII

Spire_VII said:

The Yahoo Fantasy Hockey season is going to open up soon for registration. I'm going to create a league once registration opens up and i'm looking for more people who are interested in joining. I've done fantasy hockey the past 2 seasons & it's a lot of fun. If anyone is interested in joining just send me a PM

Put me down for a team.

Sakic re-ups for another year. I'm mixed on this........get to see a legend for one more year.........but he's gunna be playing against my team quite a bit.......and he (along with hejduk) are Canuck killers.

izaaz101 said:
Spire_VII said:

Put me down for a team.

Sakic re-ups for another year. I'm mixed on this........get to see a legend for one more year.........but he's gunna be playing against my team quite a bit.......and he (along with hejduk) are Canuck killers.

alright, there's a spot for you, along with aj_habfan. There's now 6 teams which should be good (more would be welcome but 6 is good). I'll need the yahoo email that you'll want to use in order to invite you once registration starts (you can send me that through PM if you want)

That Was Left-Handed

Xbox Live: Spire VII

Playstation 3 Network: Spire_VII

Around the Network

one day left ... I guess Sundin lied to us again. :( seems unlikely that he's coming to the westcoast now.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

sundin wil probably do the same thing selanne did and resign with toronto when trading deadline come

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

any word on when Sundin should make a descision?

When he's good and ready. I expect him soon though. If you're spending this much time thinking, you should be playing. You know when you're done, he's just pussyfooting around like a bitch.

The Pens Have SATAN?!? Ah right!! I thoght he was awesome on Buffalo.

That cheers me up. Now maybe I can get over the heartbreak of the Damn Red Wings beating us in game 6. THANKS guys!

Dude I am sooooo buying a Jersey when I get money

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself