By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best PS3 video that I have ever seen

Why the hell are people getting angry and calling this a biased video...In Bold letter its says PS3 VIDEO...NOT PS3 VS 360 VIDEO, its SUPPOSED TO BE BIASED

Around the Network
jerseyboy609 said:
Why the hell are people getting angry and calling this a biased video...In Bold letter its says PS3 VIDEO...NOT PS3 VS 360 VIDEO, its SUPPOSED TO BE BIASED

Wow apparently u have no intelligence. When the video is soo biased and fanboyish its bound to bring debate btw PS3 vs 360 Video. Remember there are 360 owners in VG too.

jerseyboy609 said:
Then don't go around saying it's "non-fanboy" when it's clearly 100% fanboy propaganda.  If your thread title said "PS3 propaganda within" then no one would have the right to bitch about it (though they could still criticize its quality). 

You also implied that it was representative of the facts which you now seem to be backing away from. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

@ MikeB

Now THAT's the MikeB we all know and love...to hate.

And actually, I'm inclined to agree on the Blu-ray vs. DVD thing, but the video was still misrepresentative, which is my point. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Cremator said:
jerseyboy609 said:

Wow apparently u have no intelligence. When the video is soo biased and fanboyish its bound to bring debate btw PS3 vs 360 Video. Remember there are 360 owners in VG too.

I have no intelligence?! I have a bachelors in finance with a minor in mathematic from a private college, so I don't want to here it.

Around the Network

mathematics**

jerseyboy609 said:
Cremator said:
jerseyboy609 said:

I have no intelligence?! I have a bachelors in finance with a minor in mathematic from a private college, so I don't want to here it.

Why do you care? You were insulted by a random person on the internet! Don't get defensive.

@ jersey

Based on your question it seemed you had no intelligence.

Cremator said:
@ jersey

The point that you're complaining about the integrity of a fanmade PS3 youtube video on a Sony board shows that you have no intelligence.

bbsin said:
Cremator said:
@ jersey

The point that you're complaining about the integrity of a fanmade PS3 youtube video on a Sony board shows that you have no intelligence.

lol, I wasn't complaining, I was just clarifying something...I didnt know that some info was false, video game knowledge is not common you know. You have to admit, the video seems to be well put together with a great deal of facts. Maybe he got his sources from bogus websites, but from my knowledge and the info that I have obtained from you guys I would say about 90% of the video is true. So, please do not bash my threads because I, as of 5 days ago, was a former 360 owner, and I know that the people who did the bashing were owners...btw if I found a pro 360 vid with a great deal of facts, I would have posted it as well.