By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best PS3 video that I have ever seen

I like PS3 but a lot of stuff in that video is wrong, most devs now admit that there is likely to be little difference between PS3 and 360 games, also a number of the exclusives he talked about have been cancelled

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

Around the Network

The vid is two months old

There's a lot of incorrect information there and everything is presented from one-side. It's no less biased than the videos it was supposedly correcting. This is from someone who prefers the PS3 to the 360...

nice vid!!! isaw about a month ago its all up in the 360s face

Be honest with nobody and lie to your self MGS4 best game EVER on ps3 :?!!!!!!!

I don't like both consoles, but im puzzled by the reactions, IMHO the vid is both biased and incorrect at some parts.

And to say that it's made by a non-fanboy is a laugh. The choice of words and suggestions in comparsions are clearly pointing against non-fanboy claim.

Around the Network

Well, such a positive opinion of an unbiased friend of yours. Now I definitely have to get the PS3.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

@joora , does disliking a console make you a fanboy ? You do realise it's actualy impossible to have a point of view without being subjective?.

Some good points, a bit too ProPS3 Anti360, some comparisons were just a bit too silly being ProPS3, but I guess thats what it was intended for

I'm sure you can come up with with some really good points about the 360 being better then the PS3 with some facts, but o well

Video 9/10
Certainly not the best PS3 video, the best one is that Holiday 07 PS3 commercials, the one with the Saliva song, now THAT video makes me want to buy 10 PS3's

that was a good video i got chills at some points.. just showing true comparisons.. and really look at all those exclusives... nicly put together and music goes well with what is showing..

Playing Beyond! 

50 Blu-Ray movies

67 BR disc PS3 Games

exclusives by tecmo?? really? Only one that comes to mind would be if they were to make NG2 sigma and thats not exactly exclusive (although thats team ninja). That video's ps3 exclusive look VERY good but too bad that driver (meh) and eight days (OH COME ON, that looked amazing) got cancelled

-edit: just saw star ocean, thats not announced for the ps3