By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best PS3 video that I have ever seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qfMyHApsnM

This is a video by my friend on youtube, ShinGino. Its a pro PS3 video created by a non-fanboy who has searched his facts and has cool audio that matches the vid...enjoy

Around the Network

Good video , some stuff untrue though but overall it was an interesting vid.

10/10 for effort too.

I don't like how they compare the graphics. The format of the video is nice.

Pretty good for a 'nonfanboy'

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

it's a good thing i care little for console wars

Around the Network

Wow I started to feel pretty bad for Xbox 360 by the time the video was over

Great vid

You can't help but root for the underdog, GO PS3!

End of 08' Sales

Wii:                      39.56

Xbox 360:           24.75

Playstation 3:     20.58

Nice.  We know technical stats can be spun either way, but they actually could have said more about Cell that was true and relevant.

I liked the screenshots of dev comments about 360 limiting development and PS3 not being tough to program for.  Out there for the world to see, yet again, because they didn't seem to take root in the videogame fan's consciousness the first time they were said.

And good job calling out gametrailers for cherry picking the settings they used in video comparisons (and it didn't even mention some of the other BS gametrailers have pulled). 

Nice vid, MGS music is truly epic.

It was a very nice video, althogh i think some parts were biased, it was a good video.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Videogirl said:
Nice vid, MGS music is truly epic.

Definitely agree, that song is epic. Its really hard to believe this guy is not a fanboy, he calls 360 fanboys 'dumbf**ks' and 'xbots'. Nice video though but he listed Getaway and 8 days in his exclusives list.... we know what happened to those games (RIP).

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937