By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - does smg beat every last gen game in graphics?

Then ima damn fool im sorry i dont see it being better then some of these games. i cant see SMG killing this in graphics or some of the other onesSee More Conker: Live & Reloaded Various at IGN.com
See More Conker: Live & Reloaded Various at IGN.com

Around the Network

Lol @ the textures of conker.
See More Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Screenshot at IGN.com

@Dno, please stop bringing out any possible Xbox game ever created. The truth is SMG runs on a technically superior machine, and I think it's taking advantage of it very well. SMG looks and runs better than any Xbox game to date.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

trestres said:
@Dno, please stop bringing out any possible Xbox game ever created. The truth is SMG runs on a technically superior machine, and I think it's taking advantage of it very well. SMG looks and runs better than any Xbox game to date.

thats not what we are arguing we are saying does it look better? answer is in some causes NO

Around the Network
sc94597 said:

See More TimeSplitters: Future Perfect Various at IGN.com

this is not SMG but ok u can bring 5 games into this but once i bring in GT4 everyone yells at me lol... fanboy site o the fullest..... timesplitters is just as good

I'm not too sure any game last gen does what SMG does, but if you compare different genres then wii still can't top last gen. MP3 is comparable to any of the FPS games listed in this thread, if not worst looking then that black image on this page. No character models on the wii have topped that ninja Gaiden game. And racing games on the wii have yet to top what last gen brought to the table.

Griffin said:
I'm not too sure any game last gen does what SMG does, but if you compare different genres then wii still can't top last gen. MP3 is comparable to any of the FPS games listed in this thread, if not worst looking then that black image on this page. No character models on the wii have topped that ninja Gaiden game. And racing games on the wii have yet to top what last gen brought to the table.

Thank.... i never once said xbox was stronger i said it does what wii does....... but in a couple of years wii will be better i mean how cant it because xbox no games are being made .....

Dno said:
sc94597 said:

See More TimeSplitters: Future Perfect Various at IGN.com

Um the textures, are good, but everything else is bad ij that pic. Especially that girl in the bottom right corner. Here is a better pic.

Also take in to consideration all of the pictures you are posting, most likely won;t look like that because the blur caused by low framerates. All of the games I'm posting run at 60fps.

@Griffin: Well once F-zero gets released, bye bye leading.
Also MP3 looks better than Black, has more vibrant colors, detailed textures.
Character models look great on Smash Bros Brawl and on SMG they look very good as well.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies