By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The most insane dance ever

nextgreatchamp said:
Ignorant? Are you refering to me. All i said was that i didn't like the music or the dancing. I'm a huge fan of music but country, techno, or house has never been intriguing to me. I think your just upset because you didn't get the response from people you were hoping you were going to get. but ignorant or closed-minded i am definitely not.

No your not, hey don't get me wrong.I have the same intention as when I made this thread. Its an Insane dance, I can't do it im just saying. Its very very popular in Europe and Canada(hence the french) its like a new breakdance/rave/moshing.

Around the Network

I thought that was great, I love how they were using the dynamics in their dance to the rhythm. Very entertaining to watch.

Didn't really impress me, but it's technically closer to "dancing" than the crap on "So You Think You Can Dance?" here in the US. That show should be called "So You Think You're A Gymnast?" since little to none of it is anything but gymnastic routines.

The dedication you show to any particular console or company is inversely proportional to the number of times you have gotten laid. If you get laid enough, even if you prefer a certain brand, you just don't give enough of a shit to argue about it on the internet.

SeriousWB said:
I thought that was great, I love how they were using the dynamics in their dance to the rhythm. Very entertaining to watch.

I agree.

Well it is Tecktonik. Coming from France and slowly going through whole Europe and I am a huge fan of it.

This is one of my favourite "groups/songs"

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=_A97e-44KRI

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
Well it is Tecktonik. Coming from France and slowly going through whole Europe and I am a huge fan of it.

This is one of my favourite "groups/songs"

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=_A97e-44KRI

Europe? Its huge in Canada too.

^ Didn't know it was also huge in Canada bro ;).