By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who Believes That The Trophies And In-Game XMB WILL Be Released In June?

Theirs been alot of rumours (that are most likely true) that version 2.40 will be released this month along with the new trophies system and, the much asked for, in-game XMB. In-game XMB was planned for release in version 2.40 but i always thought the trophie system would be integrated in home. Hopefully the rumours are true and we will finally be rewarded for all our waiting, especially from the fact that home was delayed again!

Also alot of people are asking me whether their will be something to match Xbox's gamerscore so does anyone know about that?

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.

Around the Network

Not me. I'll wait before I see it with my own eyes.

Well Ted price, Insomniac CEO, just confirmed Trophies for both Resistance and Resistance 2 and said that it was in the new dev kit upgrade so.... I;m going to say 2.40 in June with at least Trophies.. in-game XMB might be there too.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453