By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who Else does Not enjoy online gaming?

Online games can be pretty fun till the game is so old that only the hardcore is left and if you are not on the same level as them you will get lynched, but if you are on the same level as them it can be damn addictiv.

I play mostly strategy games online as it is easy to find groups that you are compfortable to play with as well as gain real rivals that you play to death for to beat. I reameber this dutch girl in particular, after 7 hours  of gaming the last 5 hours only with us two she finally gave up and left the match it was such a sweet victory.

I started aslso gaming online when I was six with starcraft and now I'm 15 and generally like online gaming but only on computers on consoles online normally sucks.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

Around the Network

I really never enjoy online gaming. No MMORPGs, FPS or any other type.

I LOVE playing with friends though

This is invisible text!

I'm 28 and I do enjoy online gaming. Brawl's online has me hooked to the game since release, it provides a much greater challenge and also a lot more diversity than playing a computer AI.

On the other hand, I really don't like voicechat during my online play... the cursing marathon really lowers my enjoyment of the game.

The games that I play online are : Starcraft, Diablo II, Mario Kart Wii and Brawl.

Signature goes here!

While it is defintiely fun to play single player on games such as COD4 and gta4, after a while i always go back to the multiplayer for me it is more interesting.
Also many of my friends at school have ps3 onlione and its fun to chat with them while blowing some faggot up in COD4!

I love online gaming on Mario Kart but boy did I hate it on Mario Charged Strikers. There were just too many cheap players using cheap tactics to thrash me. In fact made me stop playing the game altogether. So I guess it comes down to - I enjoy online if I am winning but absolutely hate it when I am losing.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:

Only problem is that as much as people can be anoying, bots always have a degree of predictability that is something the online gets rid off.

that is a really good point no predictability just get your ass kicked