By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft - we have inside information on the future of the Wii

Ubisoft has finally confirmed that they are Birdmen.
Notice how they say that they are following Nintendo.
They think that they are following them.They've even put themselves above Nintendo.Reality says otherwise.
No hope for these fags at E3.
Tenchu is going to be ordered straight for my JPN Wii for me.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Around the Network
Bored4life said:
They think that they are following them.They've even put themselves above Nintendo.Reality says otherwise.

This was what I was thinking. They think they are following Nintendo but they are only chasing shadows.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

funny how Ubisoft do so many interviews online to promote their casual direction when 99% of the Wii's users that will read them online dont care and aren't their target userbase.

Still with publishing NMH and Tenchu 4 it looks they may feature a big part in publishing eastern games - advertising they put out does worry me though as i've seen hundreds of adverts for haze but they never advertise the Wii games.

Bored4life said:

Agreed.

I cant see Nintendo helping ubisoft much longer if all they do is whore shovelware on the wii to get money for making big budget games on the hd consoles.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Around the Network

wow thats like the opposite of good PR, thats almost as bad as the ubisoft forum jackass.