By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Saints Row 2 will be more fun than GTA IV

Saints Row 2 will be here soon August 31, 2008 and I hope it will be more fun than GTA IV. Saints Row 2 will offer more variety in missions, more weapons, co-op mode and customisable characters. Just a matter of opinion. Saints Row 2 will be less realistic but will be a really fun enjoyable game for those who will get to experience it.

Saints Row copies GTA a lot but it also adds quite a lot to the genre with its over the top swearing, comedy and fun game play.

You can customise your character in Saints Row 2 and you can even be a female gangbanger.

^ Discuss. Bring on Saints Row 2. PS3 / 360 people.

Around the Network

yes it will be more fun than GTA IV. Saints Row 2 will offer more variety in missions, more weapons and customisable characters. Just a matter of opinion.

Amazing how you can be sure of a game that hasn't come out, you haven't tested and you won't be able to test until it comes out.

Lots of people were disappointed by GTA IV. GTA IV did not deserve all those high reviews. Saints Row 2, I have read articles on what the game will feature. SR2 will be interesting when it is released despite being overshadowed by the more established GTA series.

And on the other hand, many people were also flabbergasted by GTA's move to realism.

Those people could very well be disappointed by SR2.

It'll definitely be an interesting game although I feel it's just doing a GTA3 with more stuff.

And it's not because it features certain things that it will be insanely good with those features either, so that's just guess work.

GTA: SA is in many people's opinion a better game than GTA IV.

I believe Saints Row 2 will improve a lot upon Saints Row.

Around the Network

GTA: SA is in many people's opinion a better game than GTA IV.

I believe Saints Row 2 will improve a lot upon Saints Row.

Really, SA? :-/ Not particularly the best GTA there was.

I think GTA:SA is a quality game , SA online multiplayer rocks too.

Some people say August 31 is too soon for Saints Row 2, GTA IV will still be popular and the GTA IV DLC will be coming out in either August or September this year.

If Saints Row 2 was delayed and released in November it would have too much competition on both PS3 and 360 to compete with for sales. Best games of the year are usually released in November/December to cash in on Xmas sales.

Some people say August 31 is too soon for Saints Row 2, GTA IV will still be popular and the GTA IV DLC will be coming out in either August or September this year.

They should probably stick to this date though, especially now that the DLC has been moved back.

Saint's Row > GTA:SA so it's possible that Saint's Row 2 > GTA4.
I have faith that Volition will make a great game that expands and improves on the original.