By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New ds game videos.Disgaea,Final Fantasy IV

It's not like we have to worry about nothing coming until september.The summer lineup is the best out of all of the consoles. I already am planning on buying 5 games. Final Fantasy IV is my most anticipated summer release.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
It's not like we have to worry about nothing coming until september.The summer lineup is the best out of all of the consoles. I already am planning on buying 5 games. Final Fantasy IV is my most anticipated summer release.

Eh, that's very true. Seems like a good year to be a DS owner :3 Maybe the last year was too, but I never really payed attention to what was coming out until it was out^^ so I wasn't as psyched beforehand.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

I've never seen Disgaea before, but that trailer was brilliant (it made me laugh a few times). It's a good job I didn't buy Final Fantasy IV for GBA, having never played IV it's now my most wanted DS game. The question is will V get a DS remake? I wouldn't have suspected IV after III's release, but now V seems possible.

And I agree with you sc94597, I spend more time on the DS than PS3 or Wii.

I'm looking forward to FF4, despite it getting dumped on by reviews, FF3 was a nice throw back to the old days and I think that FF4 will have that same feeling when it's inside Slot 1 of my DS.

Tokoro said:
sc94597 said:

Eh, that's very true. Seems like a good year to be a DS owner :3 Maybe the last year was too, but I never really payed attention to what was coming out until it was out^^ so I wasn't as psyched beforehand.

Yeah alot of rpgs to keep me busy. Dragon Quest IV V VI, and IX, Fire Emblem ds, Final Fantasy IV, Disgaea, World's Destruction, Soma Bringer, Black Sigil, etc. So many. 

Around the Network
Rick1331 said:
I've never seen Disgaea before, but that trailer was brilliant (it made me laugh a few times). It's a good job I didn't buy Final Fantasy IV for GBA, having never played IV it's now my most wanted DS game. The question is will V get a DS remake? I wouldn't have suspected IV after III's release, but now V seems possible.

And I agree with you sc94597, I spend more time on the DS than PS3 or Wii.

Oh man, the game is awesome! :3 expect more humor like in the trailer. That was one of the games I clocked 250 hours in, twice :3 DS will just make it better I hope^^

FFIV was really good^^ I'll probably still pick up the DS version :3 and oh man, FFV would be awesome. I loved that game a lot.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!

I hope they don't remake VI for the ds. I hope they remake it for the wii. That is the best Final Fantasy Imo and I would love to see it on the wii. Hopefully by the end of this gen. We all know they will give a VII remake before a VI remake for home consoles because it;s more popular.

Hmmm, I suppose that would be pretty spiffy eh? FFVI on the Wii. I think you're right, I'd want that over it being on the DS probably^^; even though I love the DS so ; ;

Final Fantasy VI on Wii? I never thought of that, but it sounds like a good idea. The GBA remake of VI suffered because it was released on a dieing system, they wouldn't want to make the same mistake on DS... that is assuming they're planning remakes beyond IV.

I wouldn't mind a VII remake neither if only to discover what all the fuss is about. If Square did decide to remake VI (wii) and VII (ps3) VI could come first purely because of development time. Saying that I think it's most likely VI won't get a remake and VII will be remade in the distant future.