By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Soul Caliber IV (both versions) will have Darth Vader's Apprentice in

I was going to ask "who the hell is DVs apprentice?" considering he was the apprentice.

Around the Network

Calibur.

Hah... cross game promotion from different companies? Pretty sneaky. Wonder how much Lucas cut the liscensing fee for that one.

Darth Vader is a million times cooler than Yoda. The little green man is cool in a lot of ways, but fighting is not one of them. And if you thought that the Yoda fight scenes in the prequels were cool, you need to have a pie thrown at your face.

That said, it's only more motivation to buy it.

Nice, can't wait for this game.

Around the Network

Okay, that makes it slightly less annoying, but I'm still most likely not buying. I'm tired of SC embarrassing itself with these horrible crossovers. I complained about it last gen and it was much less ridiculous then than it is now.

Young Yoda > Vader in any situation.. Since both get DV's apprentice, the 360 version just looks like the better choice to me.

Soriku said:
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6192140.html

"allowing for proper lightsaber-on-lightsaber duels in a fighting game for the first time since 1997's original PlayStation game Star Wars: Masters of Teras Kasi."

Wii version has a duel mode.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

At least the PS version isn't getting Heihachi......

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

Yeah, the force unleashed (wii) has a exclusive duel mode, with 27 playable characters, including: Darth Vader, DVs apprentice, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon, Darth Sith and Luke Skywalker.