By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - which Hack&Slash game will be the first AAA title this year?

God of War III.  If the final cutscene in 2 is anything to go by, it is going to be insane.

Around the Network

okay guys I ahve updated the list

@disolitude ,,,

not only does God of War have naked tits,but It also has three some action in the game to refill the health bar

The only title on that list with a chance is Too Human, as GoW3 wont hit this year.
But I don't think Too Human will get there. It'll score about 85.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

@starcraft &kasz

I made a mistake in the title,,,,I said this GENERATION and the games are upto end of 09 in that list ,,,so from now to end of 09 which game would be the first?

I think bayonetta/HS2(if longer than 12 hours) might,,GOW has a cahnce aswell,,,,,but as some people said I believe reviewers are harsh this gen on hack&slash genre

GOd of war 3 and mabey nija gaden II

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
@starcraft &kasz

I made a mistake in the title,,,,I said this GENERATION and the games are upto end of 09 in that list ,,,so from now to end of 09 which game would be the first?

I think bayonetta/HS2(if longer than 12 hours) might,,GOW has a cahnce aswell,,,,,but as some people said I believe reviewers are harsh this gen on hack&slash genre

In that case, God of War 3 unless TH gets lucky.

I'm  halfway through GoW2 right now, so I'm kinda looking forward to three. 

Lets wait for GOW III. thats all i can say.

HS2 if this game is longer then HS.

But i really do want Golden Axe to be 90+ because its made by sega, and i loves the old Golden Axe's, if they make this game like how the old Sega would have than i think we are in for a treat.

starcraft said:
SpartanFX said:
@starcraft &kasz

In that case, God of War 3 unless TH gets lucky.

I'm halfway through GoW2 right now, so I'm kinda looking forward to three.

are you enjoying the three-somes?

SpartanFX said:

EDIT:title should say this generation ,,,,,,so which one is the first AAA this generation..

By AAA i mean 90+ average score,,,,

here are the list of the hack&slash games (some of them are already reviewd ,,scores are from gamerankings.com)

(games that are likely to come out by end of 09)

Golden axe:dragon rider

Golden axe: Beast Rider

SpartanFX said:

are you enjoying the three-somes?

Hehe.  God I hope three has those scenes.  Imagine them in high-def with surround sound 5.1