By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rock Band drum pedal just broke :(

Been waiting for this game for like eons (as I live in the UK), been playing it since I got it on 23 May, but now... as the title says. :( :( :(

So I looked around and here are options:

1. Use the Rock Band service support website, call them and get a replacement. I heard it takes 2-4 weeks. But wont it just break again?

2. I saw this Youtube of people taping it and putting butter knives as support.

3. Get a real drum pedal, unscrew the magnet and sensor from the Rock Band pedal and put it on the real one. 

So, I want to hear advise from you VGCharterz please. Which is the best option and what are your experiences with this problem?

Around the Network

Wait 2-4 weeks.

replacement. and if it breaks again.. another replacement. if they lose enough money they will fix it.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Will replacements be reinforced?

This must be happening to a lot of people. I played it the normal way you play pedals, I play the real drums. I wasnt pounding or standing on it or anything.

minejust broke too, but i just ordered a repair kit off amazon.com which should do the trick.

But i might buy the destroyer pedal.

Around the Network

@TJ

And we bought it the same time :)

I will try to find that on Amazon. THanks for the tip.

Here's the US link.

http://www.amazon.com/Rock-Band-Bass-Pedal-Reinforcement/dp/B0011GIBOO/ref=pd_bbs_8?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1212627384&sr=8-8

I got one of these. Works great.

yeh i know, i had a go at them because i can't believe it took so long for it to be released here and they still couldn't fix the pedal.

I got the repair kit off amazon.com so it takes 4 weeks to ship from America.

If your into expert then i really recommend the destroyer pedal, just google or youtube it, it looks imense.

@chuckd

Thanks for the link. Do you think that ones better than this one?
http://www.amazon.com/Rock-Band-Bass-Pedal-Plate/dp/B001237ZWK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1212627822&sr=1-2

I've heard a lot of complaints about drum pedals breaking. I don't have the game myself but two people I know that bought it for 360, one bought it release day and the other got it a few days later, ended up with theirs broken within a week of buying the game and ended up having to get replacements.

PC Gamer