By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA4 vs Saints Row 2 comparison video (hilarious)

The reason the first one sold well is because of the timing.
There were no other sand-box game or GTA rip-offs.
It was the only option and it was pretty good too.

This game looks to improve in a lot of ways and it has a lot of points knocking GTA.
I think they're right, why watch T.V. in GTAIV or go to the cabaret?
That was soooo lame!!!

and BTW, car-surfing is soo stupid, hopefully they dont go over the top with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

Around the Network

I have to agree with people saying Crackdown was fun but in my opinion Saints Row was still better.

I already see the review of Saints Row 2.

Well you have more activities than GTAIV
The story is more funny
It is bigger than GTA IV
BUT GTA IV GRAPHICS ARE BETTER so

=> 8/10.

JaggedSac said:
Not sure how they fucked up. GTA4 is fucking fun. I rarely do any of the activities with friends. I do agree that they are lame though. The best part of Saints Row, and something GTA4 really lacked, was nice way to store a lot of vehicles and buy parts for them.

in all those parking areas in GTA4, all you need is 1 wheel in it to save the vehicle, you can save a ton of vehicles in one space.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
JaggedSac said:
Not sure how they fucked up. GTA4 is fucking fun. I rarely do any of the activities with friends. I do agree that they are lame though. The best part of Saints Row, and something GTA4 really lacked, was nice way to store a lot of vehicles and buy parts for them.

in all those parking areas in GTA4, all you need is 1 wheel in it to save the vehicle, you can save a ton of vehicles in one space.

The cars disappear the next time you load the file, i've tried it, i've also lost cars before because some bitch cop had part of his car in my spot.