By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA4 vs Saints Row 2 comparison video (hilarious)

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/882586/saints-row-2/videos/saintsrow2_trailer_060408.html

I have to say, Saints Row 2 looks a lot more fun than Grand Theft Auto 4.

Around the Network

The original Saints Row was pretty dang fun.

If this ran on TV, It would be the best Marketing ever.
"You know that game you all bought and love and hyped? Too bad, cause we just kicked it's ass!!!"

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

funny trailer and the game looks fun the only bad thing for this game is gta4 exists.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

That trailer is amazing, it shows what GTA4 should of been instead of what it turned out to be. The guys at R* fucked up and now its time for the other guys to come in and take advantage. Saints Row2, Mercenaries2 and the next Just Cause game all have a big chance to dethrone GTA.

Around the Network

Not sure how they fucked up. GTA4 is fucking fun. I rarely do any of the activities with friends. I do agree that they are lame though. The best part of Saints Row, and something GTA4 really lacked, was nice way to store a lot of vehicles and buy parts for them.

JaggedSac said:
Not sure how they fucked up. GTA4 is fucking fun. I rarely do any of the activities with friends. I do agree that they are lame though. The best part of Saints Row, and something GTA4 really lacked, was nice way to store a lot of vehicles and buy parts for them.

I think the reason I was less impressed with GTA4 was because Rockstar seemed to focus more on the storyline rather than the fun factor the series is known for. Saints Row seems to be going in an entirely different direction and it's looking great too.

Yeah, I had never tried a GTA game before this and decided to check out the hype. It is REALLY fun but they did focus too much on the story. I am waiting for Mercs 2. That is a game that has what I am looking for in terms of sand box gameplay.

Wow, I never played the first one. Im definitely getting this one after seeing that.

I agree, that commercial on TV would sell alot of copies

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

I have to completely disagree with all of you.
IMO this game is GTAIV for idiots.

While we are throwing ridiculous claims about GTAIV (Perfect 10 score, first in 10 years from IGN) being a bad game,

why not say that Crackdown is great.

Take a step back people. GTA is king and always will be.

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.