By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I need help choosing.

Bestbuy has the same deal as Walmart, I personally go buy my stuff at BestBuy since I think their customer service is better and their specifically a electronics/entertainment store

EDIT: whoops, you already got it >_>.

mrketchup33 said:
I need help Guys, I just got a PS3 and I cant play online WHYYYYYYYYY. I play online with my 360 everyday.
Can some1 help me?

What is it saying when you attempt to get online? did you sign up for PSN? and are you using ethernet or Wifi?

Around the Network

When i try to play online (not go online) i got a message said check ur router or something like that. I believe it has something to do with the NAT 3 thing?

I got it now. I changed the router setting. Dont ask me what because i dont know i was following this dude at the youtube.

Thanks alot tho make sure you add me up when u have time.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

Hmmm, sounds like you had a strange problem. Glad you were able to fix it. The only time I had trouble connecting my PS3 to my router was when I set it not to broadcast the network ID, which might have been as much my fault as the PS3's.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

I changed the NAT 3 to NAT 2 and it is working now. The NAT 3 was the problem i believe.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

awesome glad you solved your problem.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

Around the Network

a gift card at walmart is the same as real money. You can buy food there. A gift card at best buy forces you to buy more overpriced stuff you don't need.