By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Mass Effect 2 will "blow people away!"

http://play.tm/story/18527

Chatting to this site about the release of Mass Effect on the PC ("the game looks and feels phenomenal on the PC and we are very proud of what the team is delivering"), we were scavenging for details on the series' future, Atwood stating: "We haven't announced a date or time frame yet, but don't worry, we're hard at work making a game that is going to blow people away."

ZOMG!!!!! 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

It could blow us away in a bad way.

Most sentences that include the word "blow" imply good things

DMeisterJ said:
It could blow us away in a bad way.
After finishing the first game twice, and the way it ended. Wow. I am certain this game will only blow us away in a good way.

News anchor: "Developer tries to hype his own game... After the break, the weather forecast."

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

lol @ NJ5

OT: This game should be good, but dev's have claimed that their games will 'blow people away' in the past only for the game to be mediocre!

Squall_Leonhart said:
lol @ NJ5

OT: This game should be good, but dev's have claimed that their games will 'blow people away' in the past only for the game to be mediocre!

Yeah but Bioware are always right. 

Have you played Mass Effect?

It blew.  In the good way. 

Please Bioware:

Do not use the same tired good (whoops, I mean Paragon), and bad (erm, Renegade?) thing again.

It's getting tired.

Great game, but I'm tired of that same good guy/bad guy routine.

@ Starcraft

I played some of the game and what i played was great, but it is easy for a series to fall from grace (see SE with FFXII as that game was nowhere near as good as X, still good but not on the same level)

DMeisterJ said:
Please Bioware:

Do not use the same tired good (whoops, I mean Paragon), and bad (erm, Renegade?) thing again.

It's getting tired.

Great game, but I'm tired of that same good guy/bad guy routine.

True.  Though I don't remember myself actually caring about it to much in this game.  

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.