By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - games you regret buying

Rayman Raving Rabbids (see sig).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Too many to list them all. I will list the one I regret most.

FFX-2

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

@ Foshoryuken: Your "wacka, wacka" remark made me think of Mrs. Pac-Man on XBLA. Those ghosts were too damned smart for the game to be any fun. Who's idea was it to turn the AI up to 11 in a 1980's arcade game? I downloaded that for my fiance. I think that's when our relationship started to go downhill. Thanks, Namco!

d21lewis said:
@ Foshoryuken: Your "wacka, wacka" remark made me think of Mrs. Pac-Man on XBLA. Those ghosts were too damned smart for the game to be any fun. Who's idea was it to turn the AI up to 11 in a 1980's arcade game? I downloaded that for my fiance. I think that's when our relationship started to go downhill. Thanks, Namco!

Damned Namco. Damn them to hell! Those asians making these ghosts all smart and shit!

Bubsy 3-d

:: still shudders at how crappy that game was ::

Around the Network

escape from bug island, one of the worst game in my gaming collection.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

@Sherlock99

You must admit that it had quite an ominous name, to start with!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

I don't regret buying anything, and I paid for Action 52 and Color a Dinosaur.

No More Heroes is the most recent. But I keep it just to say that I have it. :P

SSX Blur: i dont know where to start with
GT Pro series: Just crap!

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!