By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What t'do when the fridge is empty? Creative cooking. Greek sausage nachos!

Dude, drink hot sauce, lots of it, it'll clear your stomach out in no time.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Around the Network

Alright, one bad experiment can only be remedied by a good one. Thusly creative...drink...making...booze...I don't have much left in my liquor cabinet so I combined

1 shot cream de cacao
1 shot Amaretto
a couple of splashed of green apple vodka
Fill the rest of the glass with a layer of half and half (using a butter knife to pour the cream down as a layer)
3 ice cubes

I call it a....sex on the russian, or perhaps cosmorussian!!! Sounds futuristic, any preference?

this better be good.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Soriku said:
lol nice. We should expect another epic drunk thread from vaga again :)

I don't see how they are Greek nachos though. Care to clarify? :)
kalamata olives, they're greek like buttsecks. 

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Alright, upon drinking my sex on the cosmorussian (problem solved), I can now say that it tastes like buttsecks in your mouth, but dammit if I'm going to let alcohol go to waste.

Alchohol: the cause and solution to all of life's problems.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Around the Network

ow man, I hope my wife gets home soon. I can't take much more of this. My mouth is an anus, and this drink is F***ing it.

Soriku said:
Domo-Kun said:
Buttsecks: the cause and solution to all of life's problems.

Fixed. That's how vaga's making it out as.
 lol, now that is being quoted for truth. 

this night is making me think my life is all a mistake.

My life....

The_vagabond7 said:
Alright, upon drinking my sex on the cosmorussian (problem solved), I can now say that it tastes like buttsecks in your mouth, but dammit if I'm going to let alcohol go to waste.

Wait, that's not a good thing?

The Ghost of RubangB said:
The_vagabond7 said:

Wait, that's not a good thing?

it's debatable I suppose. But in this instance, it's a bad thing.