By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What t'do when the fridge is empty? Creative cooking. Greek sausage nachos!

So you're at home alone, you're hungry but you haven't been grocery shopping in two week. You're already in your boxers, rockin' out with your cockin' out, and you don't want to end that for take out. What to do? Use what you've got.  Right now I'm eating "Greek Sausage Nachos", not too bad really. Recipe is as follows

Tortilla chips (stale is fine, after you bake them you don't notice)

A few slices of colby jack cheese

Some crumbled (cooked) Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage 

Sliced Kalamata olives

Salsa

Cook sausage, crumble it up, toss it on a baking sheet covered in nachos, throw on a few slices of cheese, and olives, bake at 350 til melty, add some salsa. Viola! Greek Sausage nachos. Good eating.

Anybody have favorite empty fridge recipes? 

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

ok now I call you crazy !!! ....seriously when i'm lazy its either Ramen noodles or cereal always gotta have those 2stocked, food of the champions.

You could call it Nachauge!

I always liked Mac&Ramen.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

man, I'm not feeling so good now. Chef's tip! Check expiration date on all food products...or just don't combine lots of odd spicy, salty foods into a big tray of nachos.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

That sounds pretty sick, luckily my mom does all the grocery shopping.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Not feelin' to good at all. Ok, to quote good friend of mine...or guy who's book I read, Douglas Adams....DON'T PANIC, if there is one thing I know, and I know at least one thing, it's alcohol. SO, I'm just going to crack open a bottle of wine, and drink it until my stomach feels better. I had better bring my towel.

Nachowned.

We'll miss you George.

Pics or it didn't happen.

UPDATE!!!111 NAO!!!1

We'll miss you George.

FACK!!! My WINE went BAD. VERY BAD. F***, F***, F*********L!!!! That's bad, very rank. Let's see if I've got liquor. Oh god, This is gonna be an all nighter....