By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation 3 will Rise to Power

Nintendo Zealot said:
bbsin said:
Gamer4life said:
I think after seeing the disappointing sales in HW this week for PS3 he had to reassure himself that PS3 would still beat 360 by posting a thread about how PS3 will win. Pretty lame but expected by the tons of desperate PS3 fans looking for some good news after (Haze, Disappointing HW sales, and 360's continued strength in Others).

Damn, if PS3 weekly HW sales are dissapointing, then what does that make the 360?

OnTopic: This thread is pointless.

360 sales are only 4k less, after japan it will be 10k. That is not a big difference. At this rate it will take 10 years for the PS3 to catch the 360.

Yeah it was a very bad week for the PS3, when compared to the 360. Jus t a month ago the PS3 was selling ~65k more per week.

It will return to that soon. Definately Christmas 08 will push PS3 to a difference of over 120k consistantly IMO. 

̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
coolestguyever said:
ToastyJaguar said:
Ps3 fans love the word "will" don't they.

360 fans will come to love the word "was"

"360 was in the lead", "360 was ahead of PS3", "360 was ahead of Wii"

Magnificient!

I think Superchunk was talking about members like the OP on his last created thread.

THis is the exact thread that made me start my post...and there have been others regardless of how much off the mainstream thier view is, it was still enough for me to bash it loudly on the front page.