By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation 3 will Rise to Power

I think after seeing the disappointing sales in HW this week for PS3 he had to reassure himself that PS3 would still beat 360 by posting a thread about how PS3 will win. Pretty lame but expected by the tons of desperate PS3 fans looking for some good news after (Haze, Disappointing HW sales, and 360's continued strength in Others).

Around the Network
Gamer4life said:
I think after seeing the disappointing sales in HW this week for PS3 he had to reassure himself that PS3 would still beat 360 by posting a thread about how PS3 will win. Pretty lame but expected by the tons of desperate PS3 fans looking for some good news after (Haze, Disappointing HW sales, and 360's continued strength in Others).

Damn, if PS3 weekly HW sales are dissapointing, then what does that make the 360?

OnTopic: This thread is pointless.

the 360 needs more exclusives for it to come back and beat the PS3 on a regular basis it will be hard considering there is virtulaly no japan sales for the 360

perculator said:
the 360 needs more exclusives for it to come back and beat the PS3 on a regular basis it will be hard considering there is virtulaly no japan sales for the 360

Same goes for the PS3 .....>_>

Gamer4life said:

You and the OP are just banging your heads against a wall. You're so dillusional you shouldn't be allowed to infect others with your retarded opinion. Get off of this forum.

Around the Network

It's awfully brave of you to predict something that virtually every user here has agreed with for months.

bbsin said:
Gamer4life said:

Damn, if PS3 weekly HW sales are dissapointing, then what does that make the 360?

360 sales are only 4k less, after japan it will be 10k. That is not a big difference. At this rate it will take 10 years for the PS3 to catch the 360.

^Guy pissing on Microsoft Sign

UBISOFT BOYCOTT

Nintendo Zealot said:
bbsin said:
Gamer4life said:

360 sales are only 4k less, after japan it will be 10k. That is not a big difference. At this rate it will take 10 years for the PS3 to catch the 360.

I'm sure you're not deluded enough to presume that it'll stay this rate for the next decade.... right? I mean c'mon, you're using the weakest PS3 weekly sales data in a long time as a means to predict how sales will go years down the road?

Nintendo Zealot said:
bbsin said:
Gamer4life said:

Sales are down this week but both of us know this rate will not hold. I'm going to guess that you'll see one more week of crappy sales in the anticipation of MGS4 then... do I really have to say?

Expect 400,000 in HW sales week one. Until then the Xbox may have a chance to outsell the PS3.

Nintendo Zealot said:
bbsin said:
Gamer4life said:

Thats what I meant by dissappointing bbsin considering. Thank you Nintendo Zealot. It seems SONY fanboys last week were saying how they will beat 360 by about 50k every week and now they feel it is not dissappointing to barely beat the 360.