By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Honolulu, Hawaii

God, I hate it here.

Around the Network

LOL Alasted whats the name of that super popular corner store out there? :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

I live in Burbank, California. SADLY, no awesome pictures to show you guys, I google it, and all I find are some stupid pictures of our airport... which sucks... No major landmarks or anything :/ Very business-like. Although I pass Nickelodeon studios's ever day on my walk to 7-11, and I live less than 5 blocks away from Insomniac Studio's in Burbank :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Wilmington, DE

Trust me, it ain't that pretty.

That river is as close to black as a river can get.

Plenty of dilapidated houses also.

ChronotriggerJM said:
I live in Burbank, California. SADLY, no awesome pictures to show you guys, I google it, and all I find are some stupid pictures of our airport... which sucks... No major landmarks or anything :/ Very business-like. Although I pass Nickelodeon studios's ever day on my walk to 7-11, and I live less than 5 blocks away from Insomniac Studio's in Burbank :P

Here you go:

5175 W. San Fernando Rd. is between Burbank and Glendale, Close enough!

EDIT

You also have a beautiful jail:

Around the Network
ChronotriggerJM said:
LOL Alasted whats the name of that super popular corner store out there? :P

You're probably thinking of the ABC Stores.  They're damn near ubiquitous if you hang out in Waikiki.

Alasted said:

Honolulu, Hawaii

God, I hate it here.

I thought you lived in Outer Space?

DMeisterJ said:
Alasted said:

Honolulu, Hawaii

God, I hate it here.

You'd be surprised at the amount of Quarians who own time shares in Waikiki.  We just claim residence on the Migrant Fleet for tax purposes.

Alasted said:
DMeisterJ said:
Alasted said:

Honolulu, Hawaii

God, I hate it here.

You'd be surprised at the amount of Quarians who own time shares in Waikiki.  We just claim residence on the Migrant Fleet for tax purposes.

Ahh, it's tax free on the Migrant Fleet?

I should visit sometime...

Meet the family, maybe get to know you better..........................................

DMeisterJ said:

Ahh, it's tax free on the Migrant Fleet?

I should visit sometime...

Meet the family, maybe get to know you better..........................................

Ahaha.  And here I thought I was the only VGChartzer who had a thing for Tali.

We should form a Tali'Zorah fan club.

But perhaps it would be wise not to tell my girlfriend that I sometimes picture Tali in my head during our intimate moments...