By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Just added 200 games to my list... Phew. What do they say about me?

it seems like u bought the wii at launch and haven't touched it since
360 collection is nice. U getting condemned 2?
big pc gamer

Around the Network

Excellent collection, but you should buy more wii and ps3 games. You are missing out on alot of them.

All I can say is that your PC collection is amazing, Congrats!

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
coolestguyever said:
well you seem to have a sweet collection. Lots of PC games.

I will say one thing: you need to work on your PS3 game collection. Other than Resistance you don't have much. Great 360 collection though.

I kinda decided that instead of owning more games that I would only add excellent games to my collection and rent the rest. There also weren't many games back when I got my 60gb PS3 so I had to get anything just to satisfy my hunger for games.

Tease.

GooseGaws said:
It appears that you will never forgive the Klingons for the death of your son.

Never! :)

Tease.

Around the Network
dante said:
it seems like u bought the wii at launch and haven't touched it since
360 collection is nice. U getting condemned 2?
big pc gamer

Got condemned 2, just finished it. It was quite a cool game but it didn't quite come together like it should have. It felt like good concepts but not quite taken in the right direction. 1st was better.

My Wii has been neglected, just no time really to play all the games but I am looking forward to that new Sega tennis game or maybe top spin to replace Wiisports. I love the tennis on that.

Tease.

Not one single startrek game? Shame on you.

Other then that a very nice PC collection that looks very simliar to my own...you really like Might and Magic, I could never get into them.

A good mix of RTS, Play-as-God, FPS and adventure games

Playing : PC  AOE, DiRT 2, Runes of Magic, Wings of Prey & Planetside 2  

Wii U : Nintendoland, Super Mario U  & Fifa 2013 demo

DS : Guitar Hero : On Tour

Formerly unknown as Vengi

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=2331

Venji said:

Other then that a very nice PC collection that looks very simliar to my own...you really like Might and Magic, I could never get into them.

Actually I own - Startrek Klingon Academy, Starfleet Academy, Birth of the Federation, Armada and a couple of old Dos based ones.

Descent freespace 1/2 as well. I just couldn't add them because they didn't come up in search.

Edit: I also own the starfleet command 1/2 games. Thanks for the compliments! :) I guess I've been a hardcore gamer since I was 3 so its been a while. I used to save up just to buy more games! My parents thought I was insane.

Tease.

You seriously are lacking Starcraft + Broodwars. How do you not have that??? It's way better than some of the other RTS games you have.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see from a different reply you just missed adding it. How could you forget it! I've probably played over a thousand hours of of it.  Even played a couple of hours of it today.

Your wii collection is also seriously lacking.

Other than those two major points, it looks good.

Squilliam said:
Venji said:

Actually I own - Startrek Klingon Academy, Starfleet Academy, Birth of the Federation, Armada and a couple of old Dos based ones.

Descent freespace 1/2 as well. I just couldn't add them because they didn't come up in search.

Edit: I also own the starfleet command 1/2 games.

Ahhh much better, I had the same problem, when ever you feel bored you can Add them to the database yourself.

Just search for a picture of the cover on line for each of the games, upload it and add a brief discription of the game.

I have Startrek Klingon Academy, Starfleet Academy  and also STV: Elite Force 1 & 2 and even  Star Trek: Borg which was made during the time of interactive film games, it was.... interesting.

Playing : PC  AOE, DiRT 2, Runes of Magic, Wings of Prey & Planetside 2  

Wii U : Nintendoland, Super Mario U  & Fifa 2013 demo

DS : Guitar Hero : On Tour

Formerly unknown as Vengi

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=2331