By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 the most controversial reviews in the world.

kowenicki said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
MGS 4 deserves perfect scores across the board. It is a shame that it will not happen. An 8 out of 10 from Edge put an end to MGS 4 of getting the highest review score average of all time. :(

damn those people from edge and their ability to think for themselves and bring an objective and balanced review of a game rather that succumbing to fan power and the sheep mentality

Your anti sony rampage is pretty sucky

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
MGS 4 deserves perfect scores across the board. It is a shame that it will not happen. An 8 out of 10 from Edge put an end to MGS 4 of getting the highest review score average of all time. :(

damn those people from edge and their ability to think for themselves and bring an objective and balanced review of a game rather that succumbing to fan power and the sheep mentality

But...But Halo.... :? Did Edge lower themselves?

*remember's Mario Kart Wii score* Ah, that's better.

When's next Edge out anyway? 

Hmm, pie.

Rock_on_2008 said:
MGS 4 deserves a 17 out of 10. Yes 170%. Buy two copies of MGS 4 it is that good. Buy both MGS 4 Limited edition and standard editions. Some people I know bought all three versions of Halo 3 because they are dedicated 360 fans.

You're full of win, but much more obvious lately than you used to be ;)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

So, when are we boycotting the gaming journalists?

Galaki said:
So, when are we boycotting the gaming journalists?

I've already been "boycotting" them for some time. It's been pretty clear that many reviews are either too influenced by hype, bought up, written by people who can't play the games they review, some other bad things, or a combination of those.

Of course, together with distrusting reviews comes distrusting all sorts of review aggretator scores like metacritic. I'm also fine with that.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
colonelstubbs said:
kowenicki said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

damn those people from edge and their ability to think for themselves and bring an objective and balanced review of a game rather that succumbing to fan power and the sheep mentality

Where have i been anti-Sony?  show me.  Interesting that you decided to pick out my post from the two above as in someway biased because Rock On's is so level headed isnt it.

Rock On 2008 is a very stable individual...he loves his PS3....and so do i!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
kowenicki said:
colonelstubbs said:
kowenicki said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

damn those people from edge and their ability to think for themselves and bring an objective and balanced review of a game rather that succumbing to fan power and the sheep mentality

Where have i been anti-Sony? show me. Interesting that you decided to pick out my post from the two above as in someway biased because Rock On's is so level headed isnt it.

I love Rock On's PS3 too!

I give that post a 9.7.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Profcrab said:
colonelstubbs said:
kowenicki said:
colonelstubbs said:
kowenicki said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

Where have i been anti-Sony? show me. Interesting that you decided to pick out my post from the two above as in someway biased because Rock On's is so level headed isnt it.

I love Rock On's PS3 too!

I give that post a 9.7.

I do too

I ,on the other hand, give that posta 9.9 ,,I win ;)

Seems kinda hinky :P

@Kowen, it's usually pretty well renounced that IGN is still an unbiased source for reviews also, they're opinion is usually highly respected from every type of "fanboy", but I'm pretty sure we don't want to go with they're 9.9 score do we? :P

Although for some defense on your side, GTA4 was not perfect in my book, and I think that review was a bit off lol, but I can at least see why they rated it so.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Rock_on_2008 said:

Who gives a shit? Play the game, enjoy the game. Don't fret over pointless stats