By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom's New Wii game - Spyborgs...

NJ5 said:

The name is awful (at least it's not Spyborgz), but maybe the game is good?

I agree, it could have had a better name.

But I think the game itself looks promising. I like capcom, so I'm hoping it's good.

Around the Network
HappySqurriel said:

I wonder if Mario was a new IP today would people give his game a chance before they decided that it was crap because it wasn't a brown-grey first/third person shooter where you fight aliens in broken cities ...

This may or may not turn out to be a good game, but the visuals (at this point in time) look fairly well polished and I don't see anything wrong with them. One thing we're going to have to accept is that the=lower processing power of the Wii will typically have developers favouring an (often colorful) artistic non-photorealistic approach to games; this doesn't mean that these games will be less "Mature" (See. Mad World and No More Heroes), or that the games will be bad.

I never said the game would be bad, it's just not what I expected. This probably isn't the game IGN was referring to anyway.

Ok, Capcom, just show some pics of Z&W2 by the end of the week. It's still too early to tell, but it's nothing to get excited about. Maybe a 3rd party will announce something exciting for the Wii before E3.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

--OkeyDokey-- said:
HappySqurriel said:

I wonder if Mario was a new IP today would people give his game a chance before they decided that it was crap because it wasn't a brown-grey first/third person shooter where you fight aliens in broken cities ...

This may or may not turn out to be a good game, but the visuals (at this point in time) look fairly well polished and I don't see anything wrong with them. One thing we're going to have to accept is that the=lower processing power of the Wii will typically have developers favouring an (often colorful) artistic non-photorealistic approach to games; this doesn't mean that these games will be less "Mature" (See. Mad World and No More Heroes), or that the games will be bad.

I never said the game would be bad, it's just not what I expected. This probably isn't the game IGN was referring to anyway.

I would say it's mst likely the puzzle game they were talking about.

The graphics don't look bad. If only Capcom could change the name so that it's more "appetizing".

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

Around the Network

ANd everybody, this is far better than the crap ubisoft gives wii owners.

HappySqurriel said:
Shameless said:
sc94597 said:
Shameless said:
This is becoming ridiculous. Being a Wii only owner is looking like a terrible idea at the moment.
How, so? Is the game too kiddyz?

Your desperate attempts to try and hype this game are hilarious. It looks like a generic platformer with N64 graphics and after the very good Zack and Wiki, this is just poor. Don't let your fanboyism blind you when the evidence is right there.

Which looks worse:

Hint: it's not your game "N64 graphics"

You actually think Jak and Daxter looks like that?

So how many hours before Capcom's gamer day? Even this is the only game we expect to see Im curious on how this game will be...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

In case anyone didn't click the link and missed the minigamezzzz. 

Hey the screens are labled as 02/06/08.
Today is the 3rd, so maybe it isn't the game. Nice support never the less.

Edit: @ shamless, obviously that's not the main part of the game. Would you clasify jack and daxter as a mini game collection, because you catch fish in a mini game? Seriously there are trolls for everything.