By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom's New Wii game - Spyborgs...

Am I the only one who's getting Adventure vibe off this game? (From the screens I've seen so far... I am probably wrong though)

Edit: Never mind...

Edit2: Disregard the Never mind... it's still too early too call until mor einformation come in. I guess. 

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Around the Network

I know, I am still on the same subject but 3rd person Sci-fi shooter this isn't exactly what comes to mind...

Well atleast we have next months big Nintendo Power announcement.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Looks fine to me. It's a little hard to evaluate its quality based on a few screenshots. I'm more interested in the gameplay aspects rather than its setting or art style. At the very least, it holds more promise than Baby Partyz. I'm just thankful that Capcom are willing to put some effort into producing quality Wii exclusives, as they have already demonstrated with the likes of Zack and Wiki.

I like Capcom but when it comes to things like this all I can say is, Why do they even bother?

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

Apparently this is what the game is like, I can't tell you the source since I read it off a comment somewhere and...:

"The action title is being created by Bionic Games, an offshoot of sorts of High Impact Games that’s chock-full of former Insomniac staffers, and helmed by Mike Stout, Lead Multiplayer Designer for Resistance: Fall of Man. It’s early yet, but what we’ve seen looks like a sci-fi brawler crossed with an episode of Ren and Stimpy. If that makes zero sense to you (and why should it?), you may just want to come back for our impressions later today."

So... It might be good?

Edit: Apparently the source is Joystiq... probably someone found the page that link to the images early, before it's automated posting or something similar?

Edit2: My source page is located a few posts below, just remove the [] part in the darkened link to view. 

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Around the Network

I can't even bring myself to go back to playing Sins of a Solar Empire. I want some GD AAA-waggle. My head is going to explode. Zack and Wiki and RE games were a test, remember. They sold, so where are the AAA non-port core games. (Each post, I am joking a little less.)

takkxyz said:
Apparently this is what the game is like, I can't tell you the source since I read it off a comment somewhere and...:

"The action title is being created by Bionic Games, an offshoot of sorts of High Impact Games that’s chock-full of former Insomniac staffers, and helmed by Mike Stout, Lead Multiplayer Designer for Resistance: Fall of Man. It’s early yet, but what we’ve seen looks like a sci-fi brawler crossed with an episode of Ren and Stimpy. If that makes zero sense to you (and why should it?), you may just want to come back for our impressions later today."

So... It might be good?

That's reassuring :)

EDIT: High Impact made Ratchet & Clank on the PSP. Also, reassuring.

Seriously, two years ago I was complaining there was too much brown. Why did I forsake my good old friend brown.

Wait until Monster Hunter 3 and then you'll get a AAA title.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

steven787 said:
Seriously, two years ago I was complaining there was too much brown. Why did I forsake my good old friend brown.

Those two first screenshots have a lot of purple, but maybe it's just a coincidence ;)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957