By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - IGN Nintendo Voice Chat - Capcom Wii third person sci-fi game incoming

"- New Capcom game that will be revealed tomorrow involves puzzling & questing at the same time"

Hmm...Zack & Wiki sequel?

It's also nice to hear that Retro has several projects in the works.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Yeah, we can finally see what Retro can do outside of Metroid Prime.

I am excited for retro stuff. Like others have said in other threads I want them to take donkey kong. They did good with the platforming parts of metroid prime, and whose to say they are shooter specific. I would love a very large open world too. I realy hope this is what they are working on.

Screw Donkey Kong. Let Retro make something new, stop throwing other franchises at them.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
Screw Donkey Kong. Let Retro make something new, stop throwing other franchises at them.
Well it said they were making multiple titles.

Around the Network

So, are:
"Capcom event
- Coverage going up at 5 AM PST tomorrow
- Third-person Sci-Fi action game will be revealed"
and
"- New Capcom game that will be revealed tomorrow involves puzzling & questing at the same time"

talking about the same game? they seem to be different.. but if they are both revealed tomorrow, it may be the same one.. can't wait to see what it is.. and i'm going to take a stab and say there will be plenty of "boycott capcom" threads tomorrow if people aren't happy :P

"Retro Studios has multiple projects in development - will see some stuff from Retro this year"

Good..My favorite studio is ready to fight.

Capcom rocks

And that's all I've got to say

tabsina said:
So, are:
"Capcom event
- Coverage going up at 5 AM PST tomorrow
- Third-person Sci-Fi action game will be revealed"
and

talking about the same game? they seem to be different.. but if they are both revealed tomorrow, it may be the same one.. can't wait to see what it is.. and i'm going to take a stab and say there will be plenty of "boycott capcom" threads tomorrow if people aren't happy :P

Yeah but isn't tommorow capcom's gamer day?

scottie said:
Capcom rocks

And that's all I've got to say

Agreed.

Capcom>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ubisoft, on the wii.