By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Boycott the Boycott

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

Around the Network

Is it really balance board compatible or did you put that in there? Either way it's good.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

lol all part of the joke ;) :P I dont think the game even exists, I got the cats off google (incase people didnt notice my crappy photoshop job) hahahaha

its a shame ubisoft dont make the dragon ball "z" games *giggles at own joke...

No, that is awesome fake boxart. The only thing that made me suspicious was the balance board "sticker" covering the ESRB rating.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

hey off topic for a sec, i want to upload all these pix i keep making for vg charts onto my vg charts profile album thing but i keep getting a message saying it only accepts jpeg, png, gif, files and im using jpegs, its allways done it for me!!! can any one help me!?

Let's Boycott the Wii instead.Then Ubisoft won't have to make bad ports/games for the Wii. That will be more beneficial :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Sky Render said:
This is turning into a Monty Python sketch. All we need now is somebody protesting that they are sick and tired of being told how sick and tired people are of being told they're sick and tired of being sick and tired.

That's quite possibly one of my favorite jokes of all time.  Thank you for reminding me of it.  I'm insanely happy right now.  Okay I gotta go to bed.  But I'll be listening to that in the morning.

I boycott ubi and today capcom because we must defend our interest
all 3 party want do money with wii but nobody want do a good games for us
nintendo must close the door to 3 party