By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Now this just makes me scratch my head about Ubisoft.

So a Game based on a movie, based on a game.

So basically they're remaking "The Sands of Time"?

Around the Network

Pfft.
Mike Newell is directing this?Give me Uwe Boll.He is the only genius in the business.
Sign the Pro Boll petition in my sig.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

colonelstubbs said:
rocketpig said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Hint, the movie came out in 1994. There might have been another game to movie to game since then, but I can't think of any.

Schindler's List?

Ah, so you played the Schindlers list game as well? I thought it was an excellent FPS

Oh boy that game was way to hard.  Defeating Nazi's without any weapons was not so easy and the stealth gameplay sucked.

that's how you kill a great franchise. Thanks UBISOFT.
\\

by the way, I hated the chindlers list game, too gray, not enough colors. And half of it was cuts scenes.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

schindler's list was a fantastic game too bad the sequel "atsok's Revenge" was canceled.

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
colonelstubbs said:
rocketpig said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Hint, the movie came out in 1994. There might have been another game to movie to game since then, but I can't think of any.

Schindler's List?

Ah, so you played the Schindlers list game as well? I thought it was an excellent FPS

Oh boy that game was way to hard.  Defeating Nazi's without any weapons was not so easy and the stealth gameplay sucked.

I heard they were making a sequel based on Sophies Choice....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Bored4life said:
Pfft.
Mike Newell is directing this?Give me Uwe Boll.He is the only genius in the business.
Sign the Pro Boll petition in my sig.

Signed.