By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Footage, NEW!

The PSP is picking up some pretty solid titles. I might have to dust mine off and invest in some games for the unit.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
zero129 said:
Soriku said:
Nice. Good too see they're reusing (good) songs too :)

Now where's the KH: 358/2 Days and Coded (I don't care for this game, but I still wanna know what it's about) footage? :3

My god you are too much of a nintendo fanboy i dont even know why im replying to you, you make it pointless.

Great you don't like this game cos it's coming to the PSP good for you, why don't you go post that in the nintendo forums or something where you're fanboyism belongs -_- .

For Me i loove the KH's games and i know im gonna love this and KH: 358/2 Days for the DS too, as im not a console fanboy but a game fanboy imo.

Sure i have my opinions on what console i think games should go to etc just like alot of other Real fans of gaming, but id never let what console the game is on stop me from enjoying it..

When did he say he didn't like the game. He said he didn't like coded( the mobile phone game). Soriku always posts about BBS

zero129 said:
Soriku said:
Nice. Good too see they're reusing (good) songs too :)

Now where's the KH: 358/2 Days and Coded (I don't care for this game, but I still wanna know what it's about) footage? :3

My god you are too much of a nintendo fanboy i dont even know why im replying to you, you make it pointless.

Great you don't like this game cos it's coming to the PSP good for you, why don't you go post that in the nintendo forums or something where you're fanboyism belongs -_- .

For Me i loove the KH's games and i know im gonna love this and KH: 358/2 Days for the DS too, as im not a console fanboy but a game fanboy imo.

Sure i have my opinions on what console i think games should go to etc just like alot of other Real fans of gaming, but id never let what console the game is on stop me from enjoying it..

Get over yourself. That's not what Soriku said.

On topic: I'm surprised SE is just showing this trailer out in the open after keeping it secret for so long. Now I'm curious about what other trailers are there.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I was just about to make a thread about his but I see that you've already beaten me to it. Def looking forward to this game and the DS one as well. Now if only SE would tell us where KH3 will be headed then I'll be all set. PS3 already has FF Versus XII so it makes sense that the Wii should get KH3.

Proud Owner of all 3 current-gen systems

Currently Playing:
SSBB, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, MKWii, GTA IV (360), MGS4, DQIV, Jeanne d'Arc, FFVII: Crisis Core, Chrono Trigger (PSX)

Mario Kart FC: 4897-6731-4375
SSBB FC: 1504-5406-8515
Wii Friends Code: 1020-2726-1535-3964

XBL:
PhatLaosBoi
PSN: PhatLaosBoi

PhatLaosBoi said:
I was just about to make a thread about his but I see that you've already beaten me to it. Def looking forward to this game and the DS one as well. Now if only SE would tell us where KH3 will be headed then I'll be all set. PS3 already has FF Versus XII so it makes sense that the Wii should get KH3.

I hope it's for the PS3.  That way I can play through KH1/2/3 on my 60GB PS3.  That is, if I like the game (haven't played it yet, but it's on the list).

Around the Network
PhatLaosBoi said:

I really dont mind the game (KH3) being in both consoles as i own both, but i would preferred to get it for PS3 though, epic graphics are needed for this game. Also in the past games i didnt find anything wrong with the controls. Anyway if its a Wii exclusive thats no problem

I like technology when its moving forward..

PSN: methys

rocketpig said:
The PSP is picking up some pretty solid titles. I might have to dust mine off and invest in some games for the unit.

I only use mine for PS3 remote play or travel most the time so it sits doing nothing a lot. This game above and FF Dissidia might make me play it more. Shame they are a ways of yet for PAL release no doubt.

Both this and FF: Dissidia could sell loads in Japan.

Hmm, pie.

OMFG looks amazing, I so want this game

This is going to be a PSP system seller, mark my words

I may need to get a hold of a psp soon.

This game looks amazing!

This and FF: Dissidia are day one buys for me