By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Footage, NEW!

Very poor quality, but looks great.  (Youtube poster explains)

This may rival many ps2 jrpg's graphically. I can't wait to get this one.

Day one buy and my next most anticipated psp game.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Around the Network

Wow is there a good quality version? I can barely see it other than the cg.

Oh Em Gee!

Where is the card-battling at? I hope SE wisened up and took that crap out of there.

Easily my most anticipated PSP game, behind Gran Turismo mobile.

sc94597 said:

I don't think there is a higher quality one at this point...the youtube poster says this:

"I have recently visited Tokyo and I went into the Square Enix Character Show Case and in there they had a TV showing unseen trailers. I got this one for you guys!

**note** I'm sorry for the shakey video and the crappy sound. This is a recording of a recording. (My firewire card is broke. So I had to play my camcorder through my TV amd record it using my regular camara. *sigh*)"

DragonLord said:
sc94597 said:

I don't think there is a higher quality one at this point...the youtube poster says this:

"I have recently visited Tokyo and I went into the Square Enix Character Show Case and in there they had a TV showing unseen trailers. I got this one for you guys!

**note** I'm sorry for the shakey video and the crappy sound. This is a recording of a recording. (My firewire card is broke. So I had to play my camcorder through my TV amd record it using my regular camara. *sigh*)"

That tormented me more tha made me happy. I can't see anything of what could potentially be my favorite psp game.

Around the Network

The footage was great though the quality of the video leaves a lot to be desired

No KH thread without Soriku =p.

OMG,OMG OMG OMG OMG*faints*.

sc94597 said:
DragonLord said:
sc94597 said:

That tormented me more tha made me happy. I can't see anything of what could potentially be my favorite psp game.

Yeah, it's sorta a tease since it's so poor of quality and in Japanese. 

I think this could end up being MANY people's favorite psp game.  Many may even think this is reason enough to buy a psp.  I bought one for FF:CC and Jeanne d'arc....otherwise, I would have bought one for this game for sure.

DragonLord said:
sc94597 said:
DragonLord said:
sc94597 said:

Yeah, it's sorta a tease since it's so poor of quality and in Japanese. 

I think this could end up being MANY people's favorite psp game.  Many may even think this is reason enough to buy a psp.  I bought one for FF:CC and Jeanne d'arc....otherwise, I would have bought one for this game for sure.

I was kinda getting disapointed in the number of rpgs on the psp compared to the ds, but this alone makes me happy.