By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I did it- a bought a PS3.

if you dont like COD4 and Resistance.. your making things a bit tougher. Rent out Folklore, Uncharted, UT3, R&C, and a few other titles. Also I would suggest jumping onto the PS Store and having a look around for demos and downloadable games.

Also get some Blu-ray movies. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

what types of games do you like? i loved RESISTANCE .

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Try warhawk we have a few people from vgc folks who play together and have some great laughs.

Congratz on your purchase, just try out some newer games and play them online. Also use your Ps3 browser and customize your Ps3 XmB at this site. www.allps3themes.com 1900+ themes

...my game suggestions: Orange Box, CoD4, Warhawk (online only), GTA4. :)

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Pixel Junk Monsters is almost worth $400. :P

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Around the Network

Hrm...

A launch game didn't hold up almost two years later.

That's news to me.

Buy Uncharted!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Domo-Kun said:
Pixel Junk Monsters is almost worth $400. :P

Heh, very true, I've been addicted to that game ever since I downloaded it.

uh yea i just got a ps3 as well... BEST decision in gaming i've ever taken

and i've been owning consoles since the nes.

if you dont want to play great games like Resistance why don't you d/l music from sites like mp3000.net or play movies off youtube using the internet browser.
then you can relax to a visualizer of the Earth in changing degrees of light as music plays from your console.

Or how about you roam through the PSN store and d/l some quality, free content.

And of course, you can sit back and watch blu-ray movies!!!

Why did u choose PS3 if i may ask? A better choice would have been the 360. It has a greater variety of games. And I dont think buying bluray movies before buying games makes the purchase worth it. He bought it to play games.