By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubi tries to bail out

DMeisterJ said:
NJ5 said:
You know what's funniest? The outcry from the anti-boycott people is much louder than anything I've seen from the boycott camp.

Must be blind.

Funny (but predictable) how the biggest shit stirrer immediately had to speak up in response.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SHIT DON'T F**KING BUY IT.

There's other developers that are making {quality} Wii games , quit bitchin.

NJ5 said:
DMeisterJ said:
NJ5 said:
You know what's funniest? The outcry from the anti-boycott people is much louder than anything I've seen from the boycott camp.

Must be blind.

Funny (but predictable) how the biggest shit-stirrer immediately had to speak up in response.

I'll take that title.

But of course I had to speak up in response, I couldn't give up the opportunity to rehash old news like you did by posting what you said.

trestres said:
Yes you can save your VC games and WW games to SD cards.
But you have to copy those saves back onto your Wii if you want to play them, which makes it all a bit pointless. 

Imperial said:
IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SHIT DON'T F**KING BUY IT.

There's other developers that are making {quality} Wii games , quit bitchin.

Example supporting NJ5 last statement. It's funny if you don't want to read what we have to say then leave and don't read it. Basically the same thing you said. There are other quality threads to read. It seems the anti anti ubisoft people are the ones who are whining. 

Around the Network

@DMJ: You are fucking annoying, you like to flamebait and then report like a little kid, you should have been banned long ago, I dont know how a person like you is still allowed to post.
You post in a way that it annoys everyone that you disagree with.
Check out no one jumped until you posted that shit.
Shit stirrer.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

@rocketpig - I just think their games on the wii are bad - heck before the Wii I thought their games were bad - but they can sell a bad game; look at assassins creed.

Seriously I'd also like to point out, ubisoft games suck anway O.o someone reminded me, and I went back and played some, then looked at a few posts of their back catalog and it all came back to me, I honestly can't figure out why that company is still around. 

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

trestres said:
@DMJ: You are fucking annoying, you like to flamebait and then report like a little kid, you should have been banned long ago, I dont know how a person like you is still allowed to post.
Shit stirrer.

Erm...  who did I report in this thread?

Was my post any more inflammatory than NJ5's?

(both answers are no.)

Now I'm a "shit-stirrer", great job stealing that from NJ5.  Be original when you name-call me next time.

trestres said:
Shit stirrer.

This is the word you are looking for http://www.thefreedictionary.com/instigate

Where did all this Ubisoft hate come from?