ItsaMii said:
rocketpig said:
ItsaMii said:
rocketpig said:
sc94597 said:
rocketpig said:
sc94597 said:
rocketpig said:

So what? There are plenty of companies whose games I don't buy.

Seriously, the people on this forum sound like petulant children who just had their favorite lollipop taken away from them.

I agree. It is almost as pathectic as those user complaining about Fallout 3. The industry does not have to cater to their tastes.

Fallout 3 is a kick in in the balls to those who previously enjoyed the series.

There's quite a bit of a difference there. It would be akin to George Lucas signing off rights to the Star Wars movies to Uwe Boll. People have a right to complain about the direction the series is going. The big difference is that I don't recall hearing the word "boycott" once in any of those discussions. People just said they aren't going to buy the game.

On the other hand, Wii fans are complaining about games they've never played that aren't announced for their system. It's like bitching at the sun every morning for rising in the east because your bedroom window has east-facing windows.

Wii owners are complaining about the jump in quality from GC to the Wii. They are complaining about Ubisoft broken promises and delivering crap no one wants. Do not mix things up, the complain is not about HD console support, but the lack of support for the Wii despise a lot of praise and promises.

Why should you have the right to be all whiny about a game you loved, yet the Wii crowd should just grow up? What if someone here loved BGE more than you love Fallout series? Is it okay for them to bitch about the artstyle and Ubisoft decisions (which may lead to poor sales again)? Unless you do a survey with GC owners about their opinion on old Ubisoft games and the current Wii library, you can`t say that your reasons for disliking Fallout 3 are better. You are just being a hypocrite.

Study more about boycotts. Someone who likes Nintendo games can boycott them based on the Greenpeace report. There is not a rule to boycott companies. Customers boycott companies for all kinds of reasons (stupid or not). Recently Everyone was boycotting EA for the exclusive weapons via DLC. I am sure the Ubi boycotts will not work for several reasons that I am too lazy to discuss in this post. Even so, they are free to do it.

Sure, it's fine to bitch about that. Does it require 15 threads and Ubisoft boycott sigs all over the forum? Hell no.

Besides, this type of shit happens almost every time a new game is announced. Wii owners pop up and bitch and moan that it's not on their system.

The schtick is old. Get over it and go buy a PS3 or 360. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

NJ5 said:
DMeisterJ said:
trestres said:
@DMJ: You are fucking annoying, you like to flamebait and then report like a little kid, you should have been banned long ago, I dont know how a person like you is still allowed to post.
You post in a way that it annoys everyone that you disagree with.
Check out no one jumped until you posted that shit.
Shit stirrer.

Erm... who did I report in this thread?

Was my post any more inflammatory than NJ5's?

(both answers are no.)

Now I'm a "shit-stirrer", great job stealing that from NJ5. Be original when you name-call me next time.

If we're going to talk about inflamatory, maybe we can discuss the thread where the biggest flamefest happened, which was created by you and then locked.

Ok, my thread was a huge flamefest, but not bigger than Soriku's thread.

So shall we call Soriku inflammatory also?

We may as well call the OP of this thread inflammatory, since this thread is soon to degenerate into another thread like the many from yesterday.

Profcrab said:
sc94597 said:
trestres said:
@DMJ: You are fucking annoying, you like to flamebait and then report like a little kid, you should have been banned long ago, I dont know how a person like you is still allowed to post.
You post in a way that it annoys everyone that you disagree with.
Check out no one jumped until you posted that shit.
Shit stirrer.

This is the word you are looking for http://www.thefreedictionary.com/instigate

Trying to redeem yourself after your last, failed, vocabulary lesson? 

Sorry for trying to help somebody find a better word than"shit stirrer". Go ahead and keep using that trestres.

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
We may as well call the OP of this thread inflammatory, since this thread is soon to degenerate into another thread like the many from yesterday.

No the op was just posting an update on the situation. I didn't see your thread so I can't judge it though. 

@rocket pig

So the arguement has nothing to do at all with the context or content of these wiifanboys issue. So your saying don't post (x) because I don't need to read about (x) so many times?

Question is who is forcing you to read it - where do you get off telling people not to post. O.o

Where do I get off telling you not to post about people posting something your telling them not to post!

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

So An SD card it is. Any SD cards work right? Cause I got my Eye on an 8gb Sd / SDHC card. I just gotta have big storage for a good price. hell i gotta 160gb HD in my PS3 for under 100 bux. an 8gb SD card for under 40 bux would be nice.

RolStoppable said:
rocketpig said:

Sure, it's fine to bitch about that. Does it require 15 threads and Ubisoft boycott sigs all over the forum? Hell no.

Besides, this type of shit happens almost every time a new game is announced. Wii owners pop up and bitch and moan that it's not on their system.

The schtick is old. Get over it and go buy a PS3 or 360.

What about the people who already own a PS3 or 360 and have put "Ubisoft Boycott" in their sig? What's your advice to them? You know, just asking.

Go outside, take a deep breath, and then kick yourself in the ass for being so friggin' idiotic.

grimygunz said:
So An SD card it is. Any SD cards work right? Cause I got my Eye on an 8gb Sd / SDHC card. I just gotta have big storage for a good price. hell i gotta 160gb HD in my PS3 for under 100 bux. an 8gb SD card for under 40 bux would be nice.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but the Wii's SD card slot maxes at 4GB, doesn't it?