By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubi tries to bail out

Ubi tries to bail out:

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9251049315/m/4081042366/p/25

Ubisoft has teams devoted to making Wii titles of a wide variety, both party games such as the Raving Rabbids series as well as more traditional titles such as past Driver (PORT), Red Steel (RUSHJOB) and Prince of Persia (QUICK AND DIRTY PORT) games that still take advantage of the unique control system (no kidding, with ports?). If you feel any of these titles are not up to scratch then these forums are absolutely the place to pass that feedback on, ideally in the specific game forum. (we just did, it's up to you to take it seriously or choose to ignore it)

There you go folks, monday, they lock the thread and try to make it sound as if they're products were actually made from the ground and aren't garbage.

Funny that they also did ignore DogZ, CatZ, BabiZ, DS line of games; they sure didn't ignore them on Ubidays.

There you go guys, sloppy damage control attempt.

Around the Network

Wow, so what about the games being sucky? They don't talk about that. How are we going to critisize dogz if they don't have a forum for it or babiez? Excuses.

Who is Ubisoft? Does it taste good?

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

I like Red Steel and No More Heroes two Ubisoft titles (although NMH wasent developped by UBI.)

Here's the full post. I'm so glad I'm not Raide:

One thing needs to be absolutely clear, and that is that in this case the opinion Raide has posted in this instance does not reflect that of Ubisoft.

Forum Managers are contracted by Ubisoft to keep these forums running smoothly and will provide you with official information they've received from us where possible, however that was not the case in this instance.

Ubisoft has teams devoted to making Wii titles of a wide variety, both party games such as the Raving Rabbids series as well as more traditional titles such as past Driver, Red Steel and Prince of Persia games that still take advantage of the unique control system. If you feel any of these titles are not up to scratch then these forums are absolutely the place to pass that feedback on, ideally in the specific game forum.

I think at this point this thread is best locked as the Events forum is the wrong place for it. Also, while we always welcome both positive and negative feedback on this forum, we ask that it always remain constructive and by this point that is not the case in this thread.

Around the Network
ferret1603 said:
Here's the full post. I'm so glad I'm not Raide:

One thing needs to be absolutely clear, and that is that in this case the opinion Raide has posted in this instance does not reflect that of Ubisoft.

Forum Managers are contracted by Ubisoft to keep these forums running smoothly and will provide you with official information they've received from us where possible, however that was not the case in this instance.

Ubisoft has teams devoted to making Wii titles of a wide variety, both party games such as the Raving Rabbids series as well as more traditional titles such as past Driver, Red Steel and Prince of Persia games that still take advantage of the unique control system. If you feel any of these titles are not up to scratch then these forums are absolutely the place to pass that feedback on, ideally in the specific game forum.

I think at this point this thread is best locked as the Events forum is the wrong place for it. Also, while we always welcome both positive and negative feedback on this forum, we ask that it always remain constructive and by this point that is not the case in this thread.

And read my reply. If the cared any bit about the wii they would have announced something other than Petz Babiez and a spinoff. 

Who says the Petz games' are bad?

*bleu-ocelot* said:
Who says the Petz games' are bad?

Lol, are you serious. Watch.

Wii owners sure are a whiny bunch. So what if Ubi doesn't have any games for your console? Why do people care so damned much? Is there some sort of legal obligation forcing all developers to make games for the Wii that I'm missing here?

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
Wii owners sure are a whiny bunch. So what if Ubi doesn't have any games for your console? Why do people care so damned much? Is there some sort of legal obligation forcing all developers to make games for the Wii that I'm missing here?

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7839&Itemid=2

Then don't release ANY games if you don't care about supporting the console with good games.