By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo need to reel in core gamers - will they do it?

who knows - maybe they will and they've been getting these individual elements in place like Wii Ware to hold DLC, Nintendo channel to be used to push third party games and pay to play to persuade maybe MMO games to be more comprehensive.

Around the Network
Me said:
who knows - maybe they will and they've been getting these individual elements in place like Wii Ware to hold DLC, Nintendo channel to be used to push third party games and pay to play to persuade maybe MMO games to be more comprehensive.

After all the research I've been doing it is clear that Nintendo only cares about the smaller devs.

Their attitudes towards the bigger parties has changed from minimal support during the 64 era to support during the GC to being plain indifferent with the Wii.And who can blame them?

This indifference is what is ticking off these larger developers.

"Why isn't Nintendo supporting us.They should be advertising our games?"

Nintendo:ROFL 

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Just read http://malstrom.50webs.com/birdman.html and put it in my signature for thers to read.

Really well written fantastic article, on your last point - as long as they do support the smaller devs as this gen could see so many new smaller devs being created.