By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BOYCOTT Violent Video Games

If it wasn't for violent games the Iraq War would have never happened......Oh wait.

Damn.My thread is e-famous? 

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Around the Network

I think its fair to say Obama is going to be victorious

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

We know Hillary's position on video games what is Obama's and McCain's?

"Like you know"

konnichiwa said:

Please let it stop, don't push it too far..:

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/lambardi2/naamloos-11.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Nice joke, but that image is manipulated... As you can see, the word "vgchartz" is bolded throughout the results list, which means whoever made it actually searched for "vgchartz boycott" or something like that. If you search for "boycott" only, the results are nothing like that.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

How was she expecting to lead a nation in war if she can't deal with violent video games?

rudyrsr8 said:
We know Hillary's position on video games what is Obama's and McCain's?

I have little interest in politics, or what's going on in America. But I'm pretty sure Obama, when making a statement about violent video games, said that these games are intended for adults and will try to do something about them getting into kids hads, but not stopping the developement of them.
Did some searching while writing the post and found this:
http://kotaku.com/386128/obama--name-checks-gta-says-video-games-are-raising-our-children 

Boycott Sony and there lack of games!!!!!!!