By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Can i get some spanish translation help?

i know this is a lot to ask, but i'm pretty swamped with work here.

if you would be so kind as to translate the following information i would be forever in you debt.

The population of Sevilla is approximately 2,149,359 people and it is located in southern spain.

The city’s cathedral is the largest of all medieval and gothic cathedrals. It is decorated with a lot of gold.

The torre del oro was built as a watch tower, it was a defensive barrier against the river. In English torre del oro means gold tower

Alcazar was started in 1181 and took around 500 years to finish. it is of mudejar architecture and the almohades were the first to begin the building process.

The cost of a round trip would be about $2,501 per person if you were to stay at the hotel La casas da la Juderia.

Sevilla is most famous for the following food, flamenco eggs, sauté kidneys, stuffed artichoke, and fried fish.

Much of the local cuisine has a Muslim/ Indian taste/spice

Muslim’s had a huge impact on the architecture in sevilla, it can be seen fused with other buildings styles in sevilla

i know this is kind of cheating but, i have another project thats due in the morning as well and i need to get this translated....if you could help i would be very grateful  

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

Cheater !!! ..............just kidding try this http://www.freetranslation.com/ but the grammar might not be right , 1-2 words at a time might be more accurate then entering sentence for translation.

^ hey thanks a bunch, i'll check it out when i'm done with my current project

La población de Sevilla es de aproximadamente 2,149,359 personas y esta se sitúa al sur de España.

La catedral de la ciudad es la mayor entre todas las catedrales medievales y góticas. Esta decorada con mucho oro.

La Torre del Oro fue construida como una torre guarda, era una barrera defensiva construida contra el río.
En inglés Torre del Oro significa Gold Tower.

Alcazar se empezó a construir en el año 1181 y su construcción duró acerca de 500 años en finalizarse. Es de arquitectura mudeja(?) y los almohados(?) fueron los responsables en comenzar la construcción.

El valor de un viaje por los alrededores sería de 2.501$ por persona aproximadamente, siendo que este se aloje en el hotel La Casa de la Judería.

Sevilla gano su fama debido a los siguientes platos gastronómicos: Huevos flamencos, riñones salteados, artichoke(do not know what this is lol) relleno y pescado frito.

La mayor parte de la comida local tiene un toque Musulmán o Indio de sabor y especias.

Los musulmanes tuvieron un gran impacto en la arquitectura de Sevilla. Ello se puede apreciar en algunas construcciones que mezclan estos estilos.

I'm glad I could help you :D

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Possum5454 said:

i know this is a lot to ask, but i'm pretty swamped with work here.

if you would be so kind as to translate the following information i would be forever in you debt.

The population of Sevilla is approximately 2,149,359 people and it is located in southern spain.

The city’s cathedral is the largest of all medieval and gothic cathedrals. It is decorated with a lot of gold.

The torre del oro was built as a watch tower, it was a defensive barrier against the river. In English torre del oro means gold tower

Alcazar was started in 1181 and took around 500 years to finish. it is of mudejar architecture and the almohades were the first to begin the building process.

The cost of a round trip would be about $2,501 per person if you were to stay at the hotel La casas da la Juderia.

Sevilla is most famous for the following food, flamenco eggs, sauté kidneys, stuffed artichoke, and fried fish.

Much of the local cuisine has a Muslim/ Indian taste/spice

Muslim’s had a huge impact on the architecture in sevilla, it can be seen fused with other buildings styles in sevilla

i know this is kind of cheating but, i have another project thats due in the morning as well and i need to get this translated....if you could help i would be very grateful

La población de Sevilla es aproximadamente 2,149,359 de personas y se localiza al sureste de España.

La catedral de la ciudad es la más grande de todas catedrales medievales y góticas. Está decorada con mucho oro.

La Gold Tower fué construida como una Atalaya, era una barrera defensiva (contra el río). En inglés Gold Tower  significa Torre del Oro.

Alcazar se empezó en 1181 y tomó alrededor de 500 años para terminarse. Es de arquitectura (mudejar) y fueron los (almohades) los primeros en comenzar el proceso de construcción.

El costo de un viaje redondo sería de unos $2,501 por persona si fueras a hospedarte en el hotel Las casas de la  Juderia.

Sevilla es más famosa por los siguientes platillos, huevos de flamenco, riñones (sauté), (stuffed)  espárragos, y pescado frito.

Mucha de la cocina local tiene un toque, o sabor, Musulmán/Indú.

Los Musulmanes tuvieron un enorme impacto en la arquitectura en Sevilla, se le puede ver fusionado con otros estilos de construcción en Sevilla.

Well, that's it. Words I wrote in parenthesis are the ones I'm not sure about. 

Around the Network

thank you all so much!

wow, now that i;m backtracking a bit i see that my friends did some terrible research.... population is more like 700,000 and the province is around 1,600,000....where the hell did they get 2,149,359

Spanish lessons are back!!!!!!!

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989