By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I got a idea for Ubisoft`s casual division Logo

SaviorX said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

Okay, it's not much, but my hand wasn't steady enough to do a full drawing, so I made a sprite.

Wow, you made it for me? Yes!, perfect. Now, where's Pit.......

I don't quite get what you mean. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

Personally, I think there needs to be a logo for the Ubisoft Defense Force. If they want to troll, they can be trolled back. It's probably why they've stopped posting half-assed arguments in defense of Babiez and just resorted to attacks.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

MontanaHatchet said:
konnichiwa said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Yes kingofwale, that's how it works.

The topic creator made a shot at Ubisoft, a company. They're used to praise and criticism. You made a shot at Nintendo fans in general, a group of people. That could be considered flaming. I wouldn't really know because your picture isn't showing for me.

Since when is a company not a group of people?

True. But they're not on the site (they've tried but we caught 'em!).

Hehehe... That was funny...

ClaudeLv250 said:
Personally, I think there needs to be a logo for the Ubisoft Defense Force. If they want to troll, they can be trolled back. It's probably why they've stopped posting half-assed arguments in defense of Babiez and just resorted to attacks.

But they aren't really defending Ubisoft. They're just bashing the Wii. Supporting Ubisoft in this is just a way to claim the Wii "deserves" the games Ubisoft is giving them.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

ClaudeLv250 said:

I can come up with a good slogan:

"We are full of shit , just like Ubisoft Wii library"

It is just another case of the eunuch making fun of an impotent man. Anyone remember Capcom making Devil May Cry 4 multiplatform?

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?capcompe

I would like to see the same SDF members saying it is childish and instead of whining they should just buy an Xbox 360. Also, where were the Sony fanboys that think that business is more important than respect for the userbase?

Anyone remember Madden running at 30 FPS on the PS3 or Orange Box loading times?

Look at this comment from kingoftroll kingofwale:

continue to have crappy EA ports of games, and PS3 owners will continue to boycott you. Valve has 2 choices... Put out Quality PS3 games or get out.

Either is really fine with me. I hope nobody really bought a PS3 for FPS games.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=25817

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

I'd like to see the finished logo. Sadly, I have no photoshop skills

So, I just came to offer moral support.

Also, trolls, please take your posting elsewhere.

konnichiwa said:
You also could use it as a Wii logo considering the most games on it are shit games.

So if I replaced "Wii logo" with "French Flag" then that would be cool with you too? I mean really, why would I want to insult the French that way, even if there was just an iota of truth and some speciously irrational way to defend it? 

Yea, some Sony fanboys are real hypocrites, specially kingofwale. Btw, odd that you talk about respect towards the others.

I remember you insulting a girl on the thread where a guy was asking if her girlfriend was hot and telling it didn't matter cause it was the Internet.

Here:

"no offense man.... but she would be what people refer as "beastly"

;)"

"I believe we are just doing a public service. If you don't want to be judged harshly, don't post a picture and ask others for opinion.

This is a cruel world, time to get used to it.

"Man your Harpoon" one makes me laugh, is that your way of calling her a "sea cow"? (family guy reference) "

"wait, it was a GIRL? ;)"

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=25149

Now that people really know who you are, they can judge you better, kingoffail(Thanks Montana!).

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Kingoftroll isn't even clever. At least Kingoffail rhymes...

11ht11 said:

Just add a turd over the Ubi logo and this'll be just perfect.