By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I got a idea for Ubisoft`s casual division Logo

How many ubisoft threads do we need? Seriously?

Around the Network
naznatips said:
konnichiwa said:
You also could use it as a Wii logo considering the most games on it are shit games.

*Sigh* Why do you do this to me?  You've been such a good contributor on the site the last few weeks, and although you've been in debates you haven't done anything particularly bad.  I'm guessing you meant "considering most Ubisoft games on it are shit games," but it would still be inappropriate.  With all that in mind, I'm just giving you a warning this time. Please don't post flamebait like this in the future.  

Are you saying the most Wii games are good?

Looking to the Wii games library I can only say their are maybe like 50 games that are worth your money when the others aren't?  Or you disagree?

Rath said:
How many ubisoft threads do we need? Seriously?

Until they mend their ways. They've insulted hardcore gamers, by pretending they don't exist on the Wii, and insulted casual by pretending there doesn't have to be any polish (which Nintendo at least does).

As for a new logo, I can't really think of one right now. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

konnichiwa said:
naznatips said:
konnichiwa said:
You also could use it as a Wii logo considering the most games on it are shit games.

*Sigh* Why do you do this to me?  You've been such a good contributor on the site the last few weeks, and although you've been in debates you haven't done anything particularly bad.  I'm guessing you meant "considering most Ubisoft games on it are shit games," but it would still be inappropriate.  With all that in mind, I'm just giving you a warning this time. Please don't post flamebait like this in the future.  

Looking to the Wii games library I can only say their are maybe like 50 games that are worth your money when the others aren't?  Or you disagree?

It's a completely subjective opinion, and stating it like that is clearly just trying to start a flame war.

This isn't a debate konnichiwa.  I'm being nice on this one, so don't push me. 

I was thinking of a purple hand, giving the middle finger to an angelic figure representing the Wii, like the one in Grey Acumen's signature. I wish I knew how to post pictures, cause I would definitely put something PG-rated like that (j/k) up here.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
naznatips said:
konnichiwa said:
naznatips said:
konnichiwa said:

It's a completely subjective opinion, and stating it like that is clearly just trying to start a flame war.

People refer now Ubisoft games =shitgames...  RRR is on place 24 of the top 25 best games on the Wii (look to gamerankings) and you and I or atleast I hope there are like 300 games.  If RRR is now Trash what are all the others who scored less? And I am not starting a flamewar it are the members itself who are saying this.

Lmao, that was clever.

konnichiwa said:
naznatips said:
konnichiwa said:
naznatips said:
konnichiwa said:

People refer now Ubisoft games =shitgames...  RRR is on place 24 of the top 25 best games on the Wii (look to gamerankings) and you and I or atleast I hope there are like 300 games.  If RRR is now Trash what are all the others who scored less? And I am not starting a flamewar it are the members itself who are saying this.

Do you notice a declination in the quality of their games.RRR was good, but then it's sequel was bad. Ubisoft went from somebody who tries, to somebody who makes games in 5 minutes. Copying nintendogs with a crappy PETZ game is quality? Not Really 

konnichiwa said:

People refer now Ubisoft games =shitgames... RRR is on place 24 of the top 25 best games on the Wii (look to gamerankings) and you and I or atleast I hope there are like 300 games. If RRR is now Trash what are all the others who scored less? And I am not starting a flamewar it are the members itself who are saying this.

I would say how sad it is that you're actually trying to defend that post of yours instead of laughing it off as a harmless joke but the real sad part is that you'll forget tomorrow how lenient naz is being with you and the next time you say something stupid and get banned we'll hear cries of Mod Bias!1!!!

On-topic:  I understand this is a joke thread as stated in the OP so it's fine for now but let's not make more threads like this.  If you're serious about getting Ubisoft to change their minds about supporting the Wii with quality titles then it would be better to act a little more mature. 

konnichiwa said:
naznatips said:
konnichiwa said:

I understand your point, but there are probably 30+ games that I alone would consider worth it, that's just for my tastes alone, so if we factor in some form of collective "worth it" for other people on this site (because I don't consider Rockband, GuitarHero or Wii Fit worth buying but others obviously do) then I would think the tally is near 100.