By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
naznatips said:
MontanaHatchet said:
naznatips said:

I certainly am not going to compain about improved physics and graphics (although flying through the windshield was retarded. I'm not allowed to wear a seatbelt???).

My problem is that you should use new technology to make things even crazzier and more expansive, not limit everything to realistic and dull.

Gahh, the only thing more annoying that crashing through the windshield (which is actually pretty humorous) is not being able to start your car because you crashed into too many walls. Given that the game is based in the 21st century, you would think that things would have gotten even crazier than San Andreas. But no.

I actually liked the car not starting. If you were being chased it added a little to the chaos. You'd freak out and run around trying to look for another car lol. Going through the windshield just pissed me off though.

The windshield trick has actually saved my ass a few times with 3+ stars. Aim for a low divider and floor it.

Most of the time it's quite annoying, though. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

Argh, I am so sick of driving everywhere. I love the controls, but I have to drive all the time. To hang out, to heal, to get body armor, when I die, getting to missions, during missions...