By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Shadow of the colossus

indeed the colossi always looked quite friendly and tame - I felt sorry for them :( (but the game was simply brilliant anyway :) - I felt just as sorry for the main char and the girl )

Around the Network

I agree with you guys that having to kill the colossi was a shame as they never seemed to be hurting anyone but thats just the aim of the game i suppose!

The Colossi in HD would be amazing to see!

Where's Dolla Dolla?

FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Okey makes his overdue appearance lol

Around the Network

Am I the only one who hated the game for its annoying camera movements? Except its, as usual, a short game, the game is sure a beauty, but ICO is IMO still better. I also felt so sorry for those Colossus to kill. Only for a stupid girl

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Briiliant game. Great looking, amazing concept, engaging story, jaw-dropping presentation.

One of the few games of the past 5 years I might concede a 10/10 score.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Oooh a 10/10 from rocket!

Go Shadow of the Colossus

The only shame of Shadow of the Colossus is that it didn't come out for the PS3 instead of the PS2. They were right on the edge of what the PS2 could handle and it showed. It really is a beautiful game. Unfortunately it isn't one of those games that has a broad appeal and was overlooked by many. It was one of those game concepts that was truly innovative and a fine example of video games as an art form.

I give this thread a 9.9.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

This game deserved better sales...it was so beautiful to look at, with a really distinctive visual style

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot