By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you surprise that Ubi actually use 400-500 peoples to develop Wii games?

Munkeh111 said:
This is a little old....
Anyway, it is interesting to see that it will take 1.3m units for a PS360 games to be profitable (or was that AC?) though with games like GRAW 2 and RSV 2 it would likely be less as they used the same systems as the previous games
That's why they dare not making crap games for PS360.

Poor PS3 Sales Means Smaller Losses

"Actually, because the number of units sold was not as high as we hoped, the loss was better than our original expectation," Quotes from Sony’s CFO Nobuyuki Oneda.

Around the Network

more like 425 of those people are used to market this garbage that they make.

Actions speak louder than words and so far, the actions hvae been pretty insulting.

Wow, 500 people.....I wish they actually used their talent, instead of putting minimal effort into some Dogz atrocity.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

500 people.
And each one is required to make 1 polygon each,(2 at best).

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

SaviorX said:
Wow, 500 people.....I wish they actually used their talent, instead of putting minimal effort into some Dogz atrocity.

the 500 people figure must be bull, just like Nintendo quality is just a quick way to reassure they're doing the right thing and embracing the market leader  for stockholders when in reality they're shoveling it up and putting out utter crap for it.

It's the same thing as when your familiars afk you if you have been doing good at school and you say "yeees, I'm a very good student" but truth is you sleep through classes and/or at not a good student at all.

I expected more from a multimillion dollar company than child psicology at work though... they should know it always comes back to haunt them.

Around the Network

500 people to sit and imagine shovelz all day, just looking back at some of the old rumours like Rainbow Six Vegas (link below). They still might but guess it would have been called "Imagine Shootingz".

http://play-nintendo.com/playnintendo/content.php?content_id=483

With 500 people you could make like 2 or 3 GTA4s or MGS4s. I simply refuse to believe that number.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I don't think that 500 people was for just one game, but all of the games with a "z" and some other games.

Ubisoft has E3 before I decides to boycott them. I hope they have something good for Wii there. Or ells...

Only game I'm interested in from them right now is Rayman Raving Rabbids TV.

Oh, and if I became a father someday, no way I would let my child play Ubisofts bad quality children games!

Tuulikk said:
I don't think that 500 people was for just one game, but all of the games with a "z" and some other games.

Ubisoft has E3 before I decides to boycott them. I hope they have something good for Wii there. Or ells...

Only game I'm interested in from them right now is Rayman Raving Rabbids TV.

Oh, and if I became a father someday, no way I would let my child play Ubisofts bad quality children games!

who'd want their kids to sit and become broody playing imagine Babiez when their about 8 years old?

what's next - Imagine getting pissed when your 13 on cheap Ciderz?