By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft's Endwar

How many of you are excited for Endwar! Does anyone have any news or release date on this game? I saw it awhile back and i thought the whole battle result affecting the frontlines idea was pretty cool. Its like a massive online war game.

Around the Network

I might look into it. If it's good I will get either the ps3 or 360 version and the ds version. Unless there is a pc version then I will get a pc version and a ds version.

Its being developed for PS3, 360, DS, PSP, and PC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Clancy%27s_EndWar

I know Wiki isn't the most reliable but theres some good information on there about it. It said 360 Live Gold members could be potential beta testers in June and July so its almost here! 

Screw Ubisoft.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Oh my! Why isn't this a surprise.I thought you were going to sleep.

Everyone please look at this page please towards the bottom and see how viral marketers get exposed.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=28174&start=350

I'm not reporting him however.I want to see how this plays out. 

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

Around the Network
misteromar mk4 said:
Screw Ubisoft.

I agree.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

end war? which one is that?put up a trailer so we can see

I m really dying for the new prince of persia from ubi,,,mmm,,,maybe assasin's creed 2,,,,,and rainbow six vegas 3.that' all I can be excited from Ubi.

why is there so much hate for ubi in this thread?I love some of their games,,,they are good devs

SpartanFX said:

I m really dying for the new prince of persia from ubi,,,mmm,,,maybe assasin's creed 2,,,,,and rainbow six vegas 3.that' all I can be excited from Ubi.

why is there so much hate for ubi in this thread?I love some of their games,,,they are good devs

If this threads purpose was to actually tell you about a good game rather than advertisement I would be happy to show you a video.

Screw ubisoft!!

Nice find Bored4life. :)

sc94597 said:
SpartanFX said:

If this threads purpose was to actually tell you about a good game rather than advertisement I would be happy to show you a video.

what is the purpose then?